Latest snowflake outrage

Wait till the first comic brings a live camel into the ground !!

More like this I think ....

61JnCoC5B5L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Dressed up?
Nope, you aren't even ALLOWED to go on the lash when you are going on the lash...

A PUB’S annual yard of ale contest has been scrapped amid concerns it encourages binge drinking.

The competition to see who can down beer the quickest raises funds for the Royal National Lifeboat Institution.
But the charity is concerned it could send out the wrong message.

And, like the 'nobody complained, but...' in the rugby article.
“I can’t see the logic. It attracts a huge crowd and we have never had any trouble or problems."

Its not the first time the "woke" management at RNLI have shown their pathetic virtue signalling, remember this ..

The moronic virtue signallers at their head office, most of whom have comfortable well paid jobs and have never risked their lives at sea as an unpaid volunteer are seriously p**sing off people who are happy to contribute to them BUT don't want to keep woke prats in a job!!

I'd love to know the context behind this if only to see the useless bastards in Humberside Police try to waffle their way out of their failure of duty of care. The useless bastards that they are. Have I mentioned that they are useless bastards?
They are shit, the other week there was screaming and shouting next door, one copper turned up for 5 minutes, roll on one week 6 turn up, guy gets tracked down, arrested and charged, ok fair enough. My point is why was the problem not identified in visit number one. I'm no Hercule Poirot, last time I went in the house a year or so back they were all smoking crack and there was paraphernalia allover the place and stunk of Amsterdam.
Crap policework.

The scum from Capita that do those checks for Al Beebeera have the same rights of entry to your property as anyone else who is not fuzz, I.E no rights whatsoever.

edited to add on the suggestion of an online lawyer:

Unless the scum from Capita have a warrant.

Genuine question. Are search warrants issued to private organisations/businesses?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
If that's how it/him/her identifies with at the moment who am I to argue with it/him/her ?
Going by the size of it, you'd best not.

They are nothing more than salesmen, they have no legal rights at all. Nobody is obliged to let them in their house or answer any of their questions. I know it and so do the masses. I would recommend if these goons turned up at anyone's house - they just say "no thanks - now bugger off!".
From distance memory, doesn't the supply of gas/electric include some right of access for the supplier?

Genuine question. Are search warrants issued to private organisations/businesses?
Can't vouch for search warrants, but warrants of entry certainly are.

From distance memory, doesn't the supply of gas/electric include some right of access for the supplier?
The householder can still refuse entry, that includes annual safety checks, hence warrants of entry are issued.

TamH70

MIA
On the case of the Capita scum, yes. They have to get the police to enforce the warrant, either authorised by a magistrate down in that England like, or by a Sheriff up here in Weefreeistan.

In fact, here's the whole spiel from the scum's own mouth:

"In what circumstances can TV Licensing access my property without my permission?
TV Licensing can only enter your home without your permission if authorised to do so under a search warrant granted by a magistrate (or sheriff in Scotland). They will only do this when they have reason to believe an offence is being committed. TV Licensing will be accompanied by the police when executing a search warrant."

They need the police to give them some legitimacy, and protection, otherwise, the house-holder might find it very tempting to just lamp the twats. If you're going to get a criminal record, you might as well get it for something worthwhile, after all.

Doggers taking up too many parking spaces is the latest outrage

'Big Baps' seems to be triggered by the doggers!

"A Birmingham woman has been jailed after she bit her friend's nose off in a brutal attack after following her into the street. Kali Gills had been drinking with her pal at her Weoley Castle flat before the life-changing 'retaliation' attack on November 7 last year....

....The offender, who was born male but identifies as a woman, was sent to a male prison for four years on Monday, October 18. She has requested to move to a female prison, which will be dealt with in the near future as she does not yet have her recognised gender certificate."

1_Kali-Gills-custody-image.jpg

"A Birmingham woman has been jailed after she bit her friend's nose off in a brutal attack after following her into the street. Kali Gills had been drinking with her pal at her Weoley Castle flat before the life-changing 'retaliation' attack on November 7 last year....

....The offender, who was born male but identifies as a woman, was sent to a male prison for four years on Monday, October 18. She has requested to move to a female prison, which will be dealt with in the near future as she does not yet have her recognised gender certificate."

Just needs a bit of lippy and she'll be fine.

Jack Nicholson's let himself go a bit...

Yokel

LE

Jack Nicholson is looking rough. Was he playing the victim of industrial pollution or similar?

Just needs a bit of lippy and she'll be fine.

You need help.

I'm impressed: it's ugly in two genders.

The sort of person who would bite off someone's nose to spite their face?

Jack Nicholson's let himself go a bit...

I was going to say that. Never mind.

Edited to add full stop.

Last edited:

Latest Threads