Latest snowflake outrage

Christ, you're not even allowed to get "dressed" up when out on the lash now!
Dressed up?
Nope, you aren't even ALLOWED to go on the lash when you are going on the lash...

A PUB’S annual yard of ale contest has been scrapped amid concerns it encourages binge drinking.

The competition to see who can down beer the quickest raises funds for the Royal National Lifeboat Institution.
But the charity is concerned it could send out the wrong message.

And, like the 'nobody complained, but...' in the rugby article.
“I can’t see the logic. It attracts a huge crowd and we have never had any trouble or problems."

Morning All,
Is this snowflake-ery?
20211022_122307~2.jpg

Just heard on the radio news that a football fan has been photographed making a 'racist gesture' at opposing fans.

Colour me naive but what constitutes a 'racist gesture'?

Did he (preume it's a he) sign the name of Wg Cdr Gibson's dog at them? Did he do it in sempahore or hand-morse? Infantry hand signals?

Enquiring minds are not sure they want to know....

G4Star

On ROPS
On ROPs
Companies new unofficial slogan:
Come To Work - Get Covid.
MD told to man up by the owner, his dad.
Who is livid he put us all at risk, seems daddy flying over from Sark to take control.

Wonder if bad taste to early to order the MD a hearse yet?

Shame they couldn’t have hung on and filmed the melt down
Ex wifey has a Go fund me page for her daughter transitioning to a male.

It was met with similar enthusiasm by the looks of the donations.

I'm thinking of decorating the kitchen soon, I might try setting up a page for that. If I only get enough for a tin of paint & some new brushes I'll be chuffed as NAAFI breaks.

Sounds specist, rather than racist? But you're almost certainly right. Thanks, er I think.
Tottenham game.
So maybe they were doing something anti-Semitic?
Though - apart from a nazi salute - one cannot think of anything.
If it WAS anti-Semitic, how ironic -a bunch of Geordies dressed up as ragheads having a go at a bunch of gentiles who refer to themselves as Yids.

Yokel

LE
Morning All,
Is this snowflake-ery?
View attachment 611191

Some of us love a petite MILF! Good luck to them.

Just heard on the radio news that a football fan has been photographed making a 'racist gesture' at opposing fans.

Colour me naive but what constitutes a 'racist gesture'?

Did he (preume it's a he) sign the name of Wg Cdr Gibson's dog at them? Did he do it in sempahore or hand-morse? Infantry hand signals?

Enquiring minds are not sure they want to know....

Have you learnt nothing over the last few years? It is not what the gesture was, or what it was intended to convey, it is about how it made the complainant feel.

Shake, Squeeze, and Squirt sounds like a TV programme. Or a girl band. I wonder how they feel about the workings of a four stroke internal combustion engine? Suck, squeeze, bang, blow...

syrup

LE
Some of us love a petite MILF! Good luck to them.

Have you learnt nothing over the last few years? It is not what the gesture was, or what it was intended to convey, it is about how it made the complainant feel.

Shake, Squeeze, and Squirt sounds like a TV programme. Or a girl band. I wonder how they feel about the workings of a four stroke internal combustion engine? Suck, squeeze, bang, blow...

Ah yes I'm sure Adrian likes lots of kid friendly things.

Bet he has lots of music by shawaddy waddy

Adrian-Shann-3716085.jpg

Ah yes I'm sure Adrian likes lots of kid friendly things.

Bet he has lots of music by shawaddy waddy

Adrian-Shann-3716085.jpg
Beat me to it by seconds you shit!
I was going to say...you only have to look at him to imagine.....somethings are not entirely as they perhaps should be. Wonder if he really wants to grow breasts......;);)
Starting with him waking up every morning...still breathing.

Yokel

LE
People who suffer broken bones and dislocations will now sue Rice Crispies?

Bald people will be able to sue the makers of Wash and Go shampoo as that is what happened. To misquote a very old cartoon from Pears Cyclopaedia: "Sir - fifteen years ago I used your shampoo, since when I have needed no other".

Actually I joke that it was my bald brother who said it - seconds of laughter for everyone.

Tottenham game.
So maybe they were doing something anti-Semitic?
Though - apart from a nazi salute - one cannot think of anything.
If it WAS anti-Semitic, how ironic -a bunch of Geordies dressed up as ragheads having a go at a bunch of gentiles who refer to themselves as Yids.
After years back Tottenham supporters had a song about Soul Campbell.
The outrage from ********* who clearly had **** all to do with football was immense as well as accusing them of being racist, homophobic and against the mentally ill, they were also anti semitic...

Latest Threads