Latest snowflake outrage

No-one among the new ownership group was in any way offended by the attire of the fans who chose to celebrate in this way. It was a gesture that was acknowledged as positive and welcoming in its intent.

'However, there remains the possibility that dressing this way is culturally inappropriate and risks causing offence to others.

Reads to me that the Saudis didn't actually give a **** but there are people ready to be offended on their behalf.
There's always some one who'll be offended.
I've been investigated more than once because some tosser has been offended by something I've said & gone running to a Governor at the jail.
But it's quite amusing how non-PC the Equality & Diversity team are in our shared office.

There's always some one who'll be offended.
I've been investigated more than once because some tosser has been offended by something I've said & gone running to a Governor at the jail.
But it's quite amusing how non-PC the Equality & Diversity team are in our shared office.
Did you pay a junkie prisoner to shank the grass.

colinmc400

Old-Salt
So this is one of the funnier things i have seen recently and to me opitimises what a farked up world we live in. Be careful what you wish for ladies, as you might get the "inclusion and diversity" you so desperately crave. Oh, boys are not allowed you say, how is that promoting inclusion exactly??

Last edited:
Easy fix. Just make the tournament exclusively female. It's not discrimination unless practiced by honkies or men.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Christ, you're not even allowed to get "dressed" up when out on the lash now!

As always not a single complaint from the LGBT 'community' who I am sure do posses a sense of humour.

Just concerns from the usual no marks who are scared of possible offence.

At least the Royal Marines don't stand for such nonsense ;)

I bet the hospice will lose slightly more than 40K on this gig, as other donors tell them to 'do one'.
Sad realities of life in the PC age

Relatively local to me. I occasionally read the local rag for entertainment value. In the comments section under this article was a comment from a gay man absolutely raging about the hospice being offended on his behalf.

colinmc400

Old-Salt
Relatively local to me. I occasionally read the local rag for entertainment value. In the comments section under this article was a comment from a gay man absolutely raging about the hospice being offended on his behalf.
Any chance you can post a picture of that? Not that I think you're lying but it would be interesting to read the bloke's own words.

As always not a single complaint from the LGBT 'community' who I am sure do posses a sense of humour.

Just concerns from the usual no marks who are scared of possible offence.

At least the Royal Marines don't stand for such nonsense ;)
7E3A5FB4-D46E-4464-8A9B-65244231BEB4.jpeg

Dread

LE

I'm sure she means well, but the expression "go woke, go broke" springs to mind.

Looking at her photo and her biography, I'm not surprised: a classic example of the mindset infecting non-commercial entities in the UK (and further afield). Surprise surprise she has a MSc in Sociological Research from Warwick University. Did anyone expect a recently retired senior NHS bureaucrat to be anything but woke?

Latest Threads