Latest snowflake outrage

Why that Boltonian tosspot Paddy?
Get Flintoff on (swidt?)
He might know a bit about sport.
I do enjoy him on Top Gear, cos he can pedal a bit, and seems keen to learn, and has some great anecdotes.
Also, being a sportsman, has the reactions and muscle memory needed to drive cars hard.
Likewise, Harris, who CAN pedal.
McGuiness is just a scripted talking head, IMHO. brings nothing to TG, nor HIGFY.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
One day it will click with the BBC - the 'young and diverse' don't watch it! My daughter is 10 yrs old...neither her nor her friends watch anything on BBC...most at that age probably don't know who or what the BBC is, and that is the next generation. It's finished I'm afraid - within the the next ten years, most primetime tv shows will be getting less than a million viewers.
It doesn't matter, the taxpayer will foot the bill.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Not too much longer the way things are being talked about
It's been talked about for a long time, even when I was in the UK, I'll believe it when something starts to happen.

How's that increased visibility in the advertising media going?

Oh wait...

99.3% of the Cumbrian population is white, with just 0.1% being black. Perhaps the local drug dealers are black? Perhaps this is just free advertising for them in the same way that the courts section of local newspapers was used as advertising for prostitutes? (Xxx of 23 Scumbag Avenue fined £×× for Soliciting, etc.)

Perhaps the advertising firm aren't Cumbrian, didn't know the local demographic and didn't get the memo that you can only paint white people in a negative way?

**** it. I'm buying an Indian chief's headdress that plays "Brown Sugar" when one wiggles one's head.

As for Wasps? They should shut their cakeholes or I'm going to get a lawyer to sue them for Walting as stingy horrible insects.
As a Bristol Bears fan, I have been avoiding the woods for a couple of seasons now!

Daz

LE
Apparently the negroid features discovered on a bust and wrongly attributed as Severus by someone trying to rewrite history are this chap ..

Memnon the Ethiopian, foster child and student of Herodes Atticus; marble bust, c. 170 AD, from the villa of Herodes Atticus at Eva, Peloponnese.

main-qimg-49c9677773d7d4ec4fb2e512d95f5974
Thanks for that.
I must admit my information is from about 40 years ago.

It's been talked about for a long time, even when I was in the UK, I'll believe it when something starts to happen.
The only way it will happen if people like myself stop paying in their £160 a year. I agree with the proposals of making it a subscription service. That is great, then you have a choice. Thing is they are well aware they cannot compete with Netflix or Amazon Prime with the shit they turn out, so all the overpaid "stars" and the executives would be down the job shop.

Back in the days when you could be famous just for being talented, not being the fashionable race of the time

Doubt she would have made these days unless she dressed she did rap or drill music, or spouted BLM rubbish
Yebbut she still wrote a song inciting violence against the likes of @Lardbeast and me.

“Her” and “testicles” in the same sentence and few bat an eyelid. As a species we really are making a total arse of it.

It's at times such as this when I find some solace in the wise words of a cartoon character: that is sifu Ugwe

'Ah, yes. But no matter what you do, that seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.'

Yokel

LE
“Her” and “testicles” in the same sentence and few bat an eyelid. As a species we really are making a total arse of it.

If I buy a dress and wear it to the beauticians, will the therapist run cream in to my knob? Or would I be better of taking part in an amateur production of The Singing Detective?

You could argue that.... No I cannot be bothered.

Dear Deidre,

This guy identifies as a wind turbine:
product_81582_1_orig_450x.jpg

He came around to my house the other day and was trying to sell me cheap electricity claiming he was just the same as any other wind turbine, he got all shouty and started whining when I told him he was just a man wearing a hat. Now he's threatening to 'cancel' me and tell everyone on faceache (even though I don't have an account) that I am a bigot and racist against wind turbines. What should I have done, should I have humoured him and told him all wind turbines are equal and he should be allowed to be connected to the national grid or should I have just closed my door and said "thank you but not today - you f*cking weirdo!".

Londo

LE
The only way it will happen if people like myself stop paying in their £160 a year. I agree with the proposals of making it a subscription service. That is great, then you have a choice. Thing is they are well aware they cannot compete with Netflix or Amazon Prime with the shit they turn out, so all the overpaid "stars" and the executives would be down the job shop.
The amount of people refusing to pay their TV licence has turned from a trickle and starting to become a flood lately from things I have been reading .

The amount of people refusing to pay their TV licence has turned from a trickle and starting to become a flood lately from things I have been reading .
TBH I've never paid for a TV licence in my life and never will, however my uncle and my mum have and they both cancelled their TV licence last year as they just don't watch it. When they were watching the news and things after the Brexit vote, they got sick of the biased news and the remoaners, and when the BLM was doing their marching and stuff and the MSM channels were doing their bit and showing the police kneeling and saying these 'protests' were 'mostly peaceful', while at the same time villainising veterans for holding protests, that was the final straw for them. Many people I know have just stopped paying the license as they watch Netflix/Prime/Youtube/MagellanTV and some of the many Andriod based apps such as CinemaHD/FilmPlus/Stremio/Kodi and such type apps. Loads of old folks have cancelled their licence due to the BBC trying to force the over 75's to get a licence.

Latest Threads