Latest snowflake outrage

Lou Reed - Walk on the Wildside has been altered.
How come. that must be the most inclusive song out there? My cat is called Lola after the splendid Kinks tune as nobody knew it's sex when it was born. Does that mean I have to change his name as not to offend some left wing wnaker? We do need to find an island where we can send all these *********, we used to use Australia but that's ok now. Was it not Molokai where we used to send the lepers IIRC .

Last edited:
Took me a while to realise this was all about a transvestite. Still think it great.

Back in the days when you could be famous just for being talented, not being the fashionable race of the time

Doubt she would have made these days unless she dressed she did rap or drill music, or spouted BLM rubbish

TamH70

MIA
How come. that must be the most inclusive song out there? My cat is called Lola after the splendid Kinks tune as nobody knew it's sex when it was born. Does that mean I have to change his name as not to offend some left wing wnaker? We do need to find an island where we can send all these *********, we used to use Australia but that's ok now. Was it not Molokai where we used to send the lepers IIRC .

Gruinard would be better.

Mit Der Anthrax and no boats off of the island.

Cupla bands who pre-date the Macc Lads, and share much of the same fan base. I have seen both these bands many times. The woke brigade will hate them.
The Anti-Nowhere League did a cracking cover of Ralph McTells "Street of London"

'No woman No Cry' - Bob Marley.

A more blatant example of woman suppression and misogyny you will find hard to beat. Patriarchal and domineering and should be banned from the BBC and other such pop music outlets.

Why not go the whole hog Bob?

'No woman No Menstruate'?

Or how about 'No Woman No grow your pubic and armpit hairs as long as possible as Mother Nature intended'?

Sickening to the core.

'No woman No Cry' - Bob Marley.

A more blatant example of woman suppression and misogyny you will find hard to beat. Patriarchal and domineering and should be banned from the BBC and other such pop music outlets.

Why not go the whole hog Bob?

'No woman No Menstruate'?

Or how about 'No Woman No grow your pubic and armpit hairs as long as possible as Mother Nature intended'?

Sickening to the core.
Daily Wail yesterday did a list of songs which are un-PC.
As to be expected of them.
Much barrel-scraping, and reminds me of those mongs who will find racism/sexism/anything-ism if they look hard enough.

Daily Wail yesterday did a list of songs which are un-PC.
As to be expected of them.
Much barrel-scraping, and reminds me of those mongs who will find racism/sexism/anything-ism if they look hard enough.

Smack My Bitch Up doesn't even make the list, or the classic Your Mothers Got A Penis

She's got a great bod, but a gipping face. She must be a world class cock-sucker for her to have such control over Johnson

A classic example of failure and mediocrity being overcome by control of partners

Fussy ******, I wouldn't kick her out of bed

Latest Threads