Latest snowflake outrage

Rolling Stones to retire song ‘Brown Sugar’ as it mentions slavery.

Why stop there...
‘Gimme Shelter’ - offends tramps
"Paint It Black"- product placement for Crown
"Ruby Tuesday"- references Cockney slang for a type of Indian food eaten the day after Monday, therefore offends South Asians.
"It's All Over Now"- offensive to grieving families.
"Street Fighting Man"- encourages brawling and public disturbances.
"Harlem Shuffle"=offensive to black people.
"Sympathy for the Devil"- offends Bible Bashers.
"Can't get no satisfaction" - offends my missus.

There must be other songs by other bands that could offend Snowflakes?

‘Under My Thumb’ - Sexist & promotes misogyny.

I asked that at work & got the answer “It’s every month and has been for hundreds of years” from one of the resident pinkos.

Worked a while ago at Lockheed-Martin.. One Friday e-mail comes around announcing the winner of Black Engineer of the Year and is read by Berny.. Berny is an ex-WAFU, and not known for the ambiguity of his opinions.. Berny sends a local circulation (as in one shed in Warminster) e-mail asking when we can expect the announcement of the White Engineer of the Year. Monday the Corporate VP Human Resources arrives and we are called to a meeting where he explains all about historic oppression, reparation of long standing injustice, levelling up, obligations under equality legislation etc etc.. Which reading between the lines basically meant we will jump through any hoop, say any crap we have to, and bark like a dog on demand if required, as long as it ensures our access to US Govt contracts..

I know I posted this elsewhere but it seems at home here too - apparently 'nasty comments' posted online against Trans people can be considered a 'terror-attack', because they can get upset.

1634296287268.png

So there you have it folks - roll over, accept it and remain silent - or expect a visit from the Counter-Terrorist Police who will come and kick your back doors in, literally.

I know I posted this elsewhere but it seems at home here too - apparently 'nasty comments' posted online against Trans people can be considered a 'terror-attack', because they can get upset.

View attachment 610003

So there you have it folks - roll over, accept it and remain silent - or expect a visit from the Counter-Terrorist Police who will come and kick your back doors in, literally.
We seem to have visa exceptions for everything, can't we import some decent looking Indonesian Waria to fill the rainbow quotas rather than using dockers wearing drag for a bet? :p :)

View attachment 610003

I don’t think he/she deserved over 2 million hate filled posts. It takes courage to come out and do what he did. More courage than probably all the brave souls who posted abuse.

Furthermore, depending on the contents and context of the messages perhaps counter terrorist police was the correct response.

Why stop there...
"Ruby Tuesday"- references Cockney slang for a type of Indian food eaten the day after Monday, therefore offends South Asians.

Rename it Streetfighting Black Muslim Non Binary Bisexual Person, and its probably allowed

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Well John Lewis have gone over the edge.
I loved their Dragon at Christmas, but this is crass - not sure any of my sons would have lived if they had tried this stunt!
This bit had me chuckling - "My friend, similarly furious, claims she’s tempted to put it to the test by upending gender norms and letting her 10-year-old daughter ride a motocross bike up and down the stairs before playing paintball in the bedrooms."

Well John Lewis have gone over the edge.
I loved their Dragon at Christmas, but this is crass - not sure any of my sons would have lived if they had tried this stunt!

OMG - you assumed their gender :rolleyes:

According to the John Lewis ad - your sons might actually be your daughters - you just don't know until you fill in the insurance claim and the 'assessor' comes to visit - that's the whole point of this ad.

A quick call to the anti-Terror Hotline will soon sort you out old chap!

"Smack my Bitch Up" by the Prodigy might not go down too well with the Woken SS.

Layla Moran could head up the press conference to cancel it.

Why stop there...

You don't realise how close you are to the truth.
In the 70s, in the Blackpool area there was a band called Tumblin' Dice, who, as you can guess, gigged in local pubs and clubs, and played covers by the Rolling Stones. Their lead singer was one Ian Stuart Donaldson, who went on to form his own Punk band, Skrewdriver. They then had a change of image, and became the world's most infamous Blood & Honour band.
Back to the Stones. Their long standing bassist, Bill Wyman left, and now a black guy plays bass for them. But he is treated more like a stand-in session musician, than a fully fledged band member.

Probably the woke would die in a fit of rage if they had a listen to some of the Macc Lads songs:

I quite like fluffy pup and uncle knobby - but there's also a few such as Now he's a poof and the one that gets all the ladies with multicoloured hair all upset- Miss Macclesfield.

Check the Macc Lads out on tour. They're great live. I've seen em loads.

You don't realise how close you are to the truth.
In the 70s, in the Blackpool area there was a band called Tumblin' Dice, who, as you can guess, gigged in local pubs and clubs, and played covers by the Rolling Stones. Their lead singer was one Ian Stuart Donaldson, who went on to form his own Punk band, Skrewdriver. They then had a change of image, and became the world's most infamous Blood & Honour band.
Back to the Stones. Their long standing bassist, Bill Wyman left, and now a black guy plays bass for them. But he is treated more like a stand-in session musician, than a fully fledged band member.
MOST stones artists are stand ins.
Bernard Fowler?
Yep, dreadlocked singer who does face-to-faces with jagger.
The whole Stones philosophy, for years, has been to have blokes on 'wages'.
So they can kick them into touch if/when. Like Wyman and that child bride of his.

Robme

LE
I have never understood the outrage over trans anything. After all a pig born in a stable is still a pig? I suspect it’s all the fake outrage that get kicked up by those who can’t abide being ignored. We live in times where all manner of alternative lifestyle are excepted, and most I suspect cringe when the few kick off a fuss.
when outfits like Stonewall come crying out of the closet, then that has to be the time which those who don’t give a flying fook shudder.

"Smack my Bitch Up" by the Prodigy might not go down too well with the Woken SS.

Layla Moran could head up the press conference to cancel it.

The Beatles will be cancelled for that too

Latest Threads