Latest snowflake outrage

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
On Good Morning Britain this morning, some outraged feminist was spluttering about wolf whistling and how outrageous it was. Apparently now, wolf whistling isn't classified as a "hate crime" but a "hate incident".

Only in snowflake, offended Britain could a whistle to show appreciation of a fine female figure be classed as hate. I feckin despair.
I do wish that this hot weather would melt all the snowflakes.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
people like this must be exhausting to deal with. to be honest i can see the point their trying to make but does it really matter? really? same with the couple who went to the high court to complain they couldn't have the same rights as afforded to gay couples under civil partnerships. you went to court for that?
Which seems to indicate just how much you dislike equality of any sort.

i was driving a couple of weeks ago and listening to R4 which was discuss the #MeToo campaign, i was only half listening but at one point someone on the discussion panel pipped in with "...dealing with the male gaze"

i've not heard it anywhere else yet but i'm curious to see if it gains traction

Edited to add: turns out this is a particular type of perspective;

Male gaze - Wikipedia

as opposed to just having a good old letch, thank god.
They've toned it down a bit, this sort of thing was coined as "stare rape" not so long ago. Looking at a woman was akin to actually physically raping her.
I'm guessing the concept died out as being completely ridiculous much like the "Ban Bossy" campaign.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I mean how would I manage to get my shopping done, will it be a compulsory blindfold and having to have a guide dog?
Would you be able to distinguish just what the guide dog is sniffing at any time?

I saw the Lord Mayor of London pouncing around in a trailer for some third rate BBC comedy programme last night.He even looked out of his depth doing that.
Are you sure? Sadiq Kahn is the mayor of london. The Lord mayor is an entirely different person. London is two cities. Westminster & The city of london= the square mile.

Edit to add:- The currant Lord mayor of london is Mr Jeffery Mountevans.

Last edited:
Years ago I was driving down the kings road with my girlfriend sat next to me.
Stopped at the lights and this absolute vision of a girl pulls in front of us on her pushbike.
She was early twenties blond and wearing a very skimpy white cotton dress.
When she comes to a stop and puts her leg down to steady herself, myself and the girlfriend get a full view of her arse covered in white cotton knickers, and very nice it was too.
I promptly get a slap around the chops from girlfriend.
I had done nothing wrong and indeed it was my duty as driver to observe the road ahead.
I protested but was told that she gave me the slap because she knew what I was thinking.
I protested my innocence but she was well on the money.

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
Would you be able to distinguish just what the guide dog is sniffing at any time?
I'm sure something could be tacked on to the "upskirt" thing.
Load of bollocks.
Well, maybe not bollocks, but you know what I mean.

Years ago I was driving down the kings road with my girlfriend sat next to me.
Stopped at the lights and this absolute vision of a girl pulls in front of us on her pushbike.
She was early twenties blond and wearing a very skimpy white cotton dress.
When she comes to a stop and puts her leg down to steady herself, myself and the girlfriend get a full view of her arse covered in white cotton knickers, and very nice it was too.
I promptly get a slap around the chops from girlfriend.
I had done nothing wrong and indeed it was my duty as driver to observe the road ahead.
I protested but was told that she gave me the slap because she knew what I was thinking.
I protested my innocence but she was well on the money.
This sort of dangerous incident on the roads is why I have a dash cam. The evidence can then be presented as and when required.

Typical of a favoured few.
What does that even mean? I don't mean to be rude but you are starting to come off as a bit of a whiner. If you want a day to commemorate or celebrate something organise it. Stop the petted lip because someone else did it for what they are interested in. The fact they did it is not actually a personal attack aimed at you is it?

Last edited:
Are you sure? Sadiq Kahn is the mayor of london. The Lord mayor is an entirely different person. London is two cities. Westminster & The city of london= the square mile.

Edit to add:- The currant Lord mayor of london is Mr Jeffery Mountevans.
It's Sir Charles Bowman not Lord Jeffrey Mountevans since the end of 2016.

Latest Threads