Latest snowflake outrage

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Revelling in your lack of knowledge is never a good look.
Depends on who it is you're not sure about.

If you can name all/any of the members of any random boy band then ignorance avenue is the best one to take.

"One evening, Clover sees a shocking sight: Squealer walking on his hind legs. Other pigs follow, walking the same way, and Napoleon also emerges from the farmhouse carrying a whip in his trotter. The sheep begin to bleat a new version of their previous slogan: "Four legs good, two legs better!" Clover also notices that the wall on which the Seven Commandments were written has been repainted: Now, the wall simply reads, "ALL ANIMALS ARE EQUAL / BUT SOME ANIMALS ARE MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS." Eventually, all the pigs begin carrying whips and wearing Jones' clothes."
Yes I was aware that is in Animal Farm, I was asking about anything to that effect in 1984, which was also mentioned. Winston Smith wasn't a farmyard animal in the story.

OK I give up.

Who was it?
An ex-bartender who now has a position as a member of congress, who believes in racist vegetables and white supremacy.

Also know as Alexandra Occasional Cortex....

AOC a full of shit vapid celebrity congress woman that is regularly caught lying for effect, pictured crying out side an immigrant detention center which was later found to be a car park, falsely claimed immigrants were forced to drink out of toilets, the toilet and sink was just next to each other in one unit, claimed she nearly died when protesters stormed Capitol Hill but was not even in the building, the list goes on and on.

Last edited:

jmb3296

War Hero
AOC a full of shit vapid celebrity congress woman that is regularly caught lying for effect, pictured crying out side an immigrant detention center which was later found to be a car park, falsely claimed immigrants were forced to drink out of toilets, the toilet and sink was just next to each other in one unit, claimed she nearly died when protesters stormed the White house but was not even in the building, the list goes on and on.
They stormed the White House as well as Capitol Hill? I think you may have conflated the two.

Or quietly edit and erase all evidence of the previous version, which, of course, never existed, no indeed...

Do you feel I did something underhand?

Latest Threads