Latest snowflake outrage

You wear as many pins as you want but surely if you choose to represent the woman's sporting event then you have self identified as a woman.
Logically and rationally, yes . . . But don't forget, this is Lefty-based Sexual Identity politics, so logic and any fucking form of rationality is out the bloody window.

syrup

LE
Logically and rationally, yes . . . But don't forget, this is Lefty-based Sexual Identity politics, so logic and any fucking form of rationality is out the bloody window.

I notice though that the "neither's" have enough ideas about sexual politics to avoid the men's competition.

"Please note I don't identify as any sexual or gender type I am fluid please refer to my pins for my pronouns"

"Ok and what events would you like to take part in"

"The woman's definitely the woman's"

Last edited:
IMG-20210803-WA0000.jpg

I notice though that the "neither's" have enough ideas about sexual politics to avoid the men's competition.

"Please note I don't identify as any sexual or gender type I am fluid please refer to my pins for my pronouns"

"Ok and what events would you like to take part in"

"The woman's definitely the woman's"
You can't have it both ways.
As Tony Curtis' character said in the Great Race, after beating the women's fencing champion, "now,if it had been the MENs championship..."

Yes, women can compete with men on an equal footing. In horsey events. And croquet, probably.
Synchronised swimming? Aah yes, that USA Nancy got a court order to compete!!! But I haven't read of many other chaps donning a spangly speedo.
Let the women try.
But when physicality comes in to play, it ain't gonna happen.
Another prime example is tennis.. Women want equal prize money, but don't want an "equal" five sets.
Lunacy

You can't have it both ways.
As Tony Curtis' character said in the Great Race, after beating the women's fencing champion, "now,if it had been the MENs championship..."

Yes, women can compete with men on an equal footing. In horsey events. And croquet, probably.
Synchronised swimming? Aah yes, that USA Nancy got a court order to compete!!! But I haven't read of many other chaps donning a spangly speedo.
Let the women try.
But when physicality comes in to play, it ain't gonna happen.
Another prime example is tennis.. Women want equal prize money, but don't want an "equal" five sets.
Lunacy

Synchronised swimming?!! It's Artistic Swimming you ******* dinosaur!

I'm triggered, i need a lie down.

Synchronised swimming?!! It's Artistic Swimming you ******* dinosaur!

I'm triggered, i need a lie down.

It's so easy even nerdy white guys can do it

It's an indicator that you were born in the wrong body. If you're in a male body and cannot parallel park then you're trans.

What if you're Chinese and can't parallel park, does that mean you're wearing the wong trousers for your gender identity?

I am only interested in the sporting aspect of this story and from what i heard , "it" had the jerk nailed down, but failed badly on the snatch.
You've got to hand it to her, she's got balls to enter the Olympics.

Just change the definitions to biological ones then. Male & Female - base it on chromosomes then there's no argument - which is all they really want, to argue, with normal people, all the time.

In all this I see no call for the abolition of gender divided sports, surely if we are all equal then there should only be one competition....or do these people actually acknowledge there are only 2 genders..