Latest snowflake outrage

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
That is not Frank Bruno - it is bloke called Trevor.

Are you saying that in ancient Greece people on watched athletics to see people in the nude? It would make it worth watching some Olympic events like women's gymnastics and women's synchronised swimming,

Not forgetting women's beach volleyball with the mandatory bikini requirement, or women's weightlifting where watching the snatch is a popular event

Not forgetting women's beach volleyball with the mandatory bikini requirement, or women's weightlifting where watching the snatch is a popular event
Which Women weightlifters snatches are you most keen on viewing?
download (4).jpegimages (6).jpegimages (7).jpegimages (8).jpeg

Mail quote alert/

Skateboarder complains of ‘misgendering’ by commentators.
If you want to be a ‘them’, you shouldn’t be in the women’s competition then, should you?

Mail quote alert/

If you want to be a ‘them’, you shouldn’t be in the women’s competition then, should you?
See my post elsewhere about NOT going along with your isms.
You are a man or a woman.
I'm not going to pretend along with you.

Mail quote alert/

And SHE was shit, coming last, a way off the second lasts points!

TamH70

MIA
And SHE was shit, coming last, a way off the second lasts points!

It's these a-holes who give your ordinary decent non-screamer member of the LGBTQWXYZ crowd, like my good self, a bad name with the cis/straight majority. I react to those idiots the same way Chris Rock does to the non-hard working apart from mugging and robbery part of his community here:

One of these days I'm going to rewrite the script to that bit to relate to gays.

It's these a-holes who give your ordinary decent non-screamer member of the LGBTQWXYZ crowd, like my good self, a bad name with the cis/straight majority. I react to those idiots the same way Chris Rock does to the non-hard working apart from mugging and robbery part of his community here:

One of these days I'm going to rewrite the script to that bit to relate to gays.
Can I refer to you as "they"?
Tam and some friends went to the pub, then they went home alone?
Silliness.

Aah, just the chap... What is the feeling on the ground about New Zealand queen of weightlifting?
Who?

Sorry old man, I've been back in Scotland for 2 years now, so a bit out of touch I'm afraid.

However, most kiwis, going on past experience don't care, as long as they/them/she/whatever beat Aussie

TamH70

MIA
Can I refer to you as "they"?
Tam and some friends went to the pub, then they went home alone?
Silliness.

It's daft. He/Him or if you really want to be annoying It, will do.

That is not Frank Bruno - it is bloke called Trevor.

Are you saying that in ancient Greece people on watched athletics to see people in the nude? It would make it worth watching some Olympic events like women's gymnastics and women's synchronised swimming,
Can't imagine the womens' long jump being very popular.
With the athletes, that is - I expect the spectators & judges might find it interesting.