Latest snowflake outrage

Pregnant people? :)
1627728672410.png

Last edited:
We started with a slate and scribe.
We weren't allowed to use pencil and paper until we could prove our basic writing skills.
Then we graduated to a pen and an inkwell.
Yep, Mallala, South Australia, mid-50s … character-building as well!

Chef

LE
I thought that was a film in which a man has an inappropriate relationship with someone who makes his life and that of his family hell by defecating in places they never expect. There are horrifying scenes when a bucket of faeces lands on the car as they are driving off, and the scene where the wife finds a boiling saucepan of turds.

Not a box office hit though, as audiences thought it was a load of shit.
Away with you and your silliness.

Go on scat!

I thought that was a film in which a man has an inappropriate relationship with someone who makes his life and that of his family hell by defecating in places they never expect. There are horrifying scenes when a bucket of faeces lands on the car as they are driving off, and the scene where the wife finds a boiling saucepan of turds.

Not a box office hit though, as audiences thought it was a load of shit.

Reminds me. On my first ship we had a phantom shiter. He'd coil one down in the main passageway at various times during the night. Took a week to catch him.

Ahhh, the memories......

Yokel

LE
Frank Bruno hasn’t aged much.

That is not Frank Bruno - it is bloke called Trevor.

If they ran the Games in the same way as the ancient Greeks we would have the sight of the women's final with meat n two veg bouncing down the track!

Are you saying that in ancient Greece people on watched athletics to see people in the nude? It would make it worth watching some Olympic events like women's gymnastics and women's synchronised swimming,

Latest Threads