Latest snowflake outrage

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Opal Fruits, now there was something to make your mouth water.

Yokel

LE

Surely you would not want to discriminate against pregnant men or non binary people who either have a womb or not - or maybe they refuse to accept that they have or lack a womb? What about fat blokes who identify as pregnant as that is more acceptable than pie addiction?

Very anti woman really. Anti female as well as anti male.

Last edited:
That is truly cringe worthy. A Chief Inspector for Diversity, Equality and Inclusion? She should be out nicking crooks.
1627719161372.png

Surely you would not want to discriminate against pregnant men or non binary people who either have a womb or not - or maybe they eefuse to accept that they have or lack a womb? What about fat blokes who identify as pregnant as that is more acceptable than pie addiction?

Very anti woman really. Anti female as well as anti male.
I almost count there.

A, I'm a fat lad and look pregnant
B, I'm awaiting my ultrasound scan (although for suspected kidney stones and hopefully not a sprog), and
C, In terms of pain passing kidney stones is the male equivalent of giving birth.

What do I win?

I almost count there.

B, I'm awaiting my ultrasound scan (although for suspected kidney stones and hopefully not a sprog), and
C, In terms of pain passing kidney stones is the male equivalent of giving birth.

What do I win?
A kick in the balls so you can compare that to kidney stone pain.

Yokel

LE
I almost count there.

What do I win?

Oestrogen injections to encourage breast growth, tablets to induce morning sickness, and ante natal classes for non traditional pregnant people - those who have or used to have a penis and testicles.

All non traditional pregnant people get their balls shaved for free - and free bras for when you boobs get larger.

Last edited:
I almost count there.

What do I win?
Brain surgery to remove the bits which control parallel parking, keeping your gob shut, and uncomprehensible huffiness

Yokel

LE
Good thing it wasn't faecal impaction then.

I thought that was a film in which a man has an inappropriate relationship with someone who makes his life and that of his family hell by defecating in places they never expect. There are horrifying scenes when a bucket of faeces lands on the car as they are driving off, and the scene where the wife finds a boiling saucepan of turds.

Not a box office hit though, as audiences thought it was a load of shit.

I thought that was a film in which a man has an inappropriate relationship with someone who makes his life and that of his family hell by defecating in places they never expect. There are horrifying scenes when a bucket of faeces lands on the car as they are driving off, and the scene where the wife finds a boiling saucepan of turds.

Not a box office hit though, as audiences thought it was a load of shit.

Not forgetting their attempt at art house film "The Cook and his Faeces, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover", but then "Saving Private Ryan's Faeces" might have taken the franchise too far

Latest Threads