Latest snowflake outrage

syrup

LE
Yes, I absolutely agree, she shouldn’t be up there.

A young girl with acute learning difficulties should not have been cynically coached and used to spout propaganda.

Greta was up there because anyone criticising her could then be attacked for ‘attacking’ a damaged child.

She didn’t get up there unilaterally. She was there because of a very slick, well-orchestrated campaign.

Lets not forget at 16 we've to hang on her and her imitators every word as they are the voices of reason and the new generation

Yet on the other hand we are to accept ISIS brides back because at 16 they are to young to know that they are doing and make sensible decisions

Last edited:

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Lets not forget at 16 we've to hang on her and her imitators every word as hey are the voices of reason and the new generation

Yet on the other hand we are to accept ISIS brides back because at 16 they are to young to know that they are doing and make sensible decisions
Ah, but imagine if a non-BAME adolescent were to make a ‘racist’ comment on social media. He or she must be ostracised for life.

Oh I see. On an unrelated matter, a friend was asking how he would delete his internet history?
Tell your friend to stop using Google and use DuckDuckGo instead.

A friend of mine would like to know why DDG is much better than Google?
Tell your friend that it doesn't track your surfing habits and store that data for millennia and sell it to other parties.

Site Admin

Old-Salt
Oh that sparks so many wonderful images.....

The only shops being looted are the ones where they sell big cigars, the campaign messages are accompanies by a bloke with a big blonde wig and an old car horn, and the marches through major cities all walk funny....

Or the notion that one of the US founders allegedly boosted their real own estate portfolio with millions of dollars of BLM money in mostly white wealthy neighbourhoods could be a move more influenced by one of the American comic's characters than some German philosopher.

Heaven forfend that anyone suggests that the Chinese government releasing Covid from a Wuhan lab might spread the virus more than speaking English.

Ftfy

That makes Birmingham a Covid Free zone then.
I’m going to keep this in reserve the next time some retard starts spouting about the Tories killing people. The UK’s high death rate might actually not be down to whatever action Boris has or hasn’t taken.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Sugar in your tea?

Racist

Bit of cake

Racist.

Research is being carried out by Leeds City Council into baked delicacy Parkin and Yorkshire Tea’s past problematic links to the slave trade.

A Parkin is a traditional ginger cake enjoyed by northern Brits since the 18th century but the ingredients used in the cake may have connections to colonialism and the slave trade.

Following the Black Lives Matter Movement that swept the nation last year, it prompted the authority to investigate the true history behind the cake and the tea industry to educate the younger generation and in an effort to tell 'their whole story'.

Yorkshire Tea is also being taken under review as while many prefer the drink with sugar that has colonial connections, it isn't the only thing worth examining.

The tea plants were grown in Britain's imperial colonies and imported to England.

I’m so sorry for the past.

From now on I shall have a cup of cold water in the morning and be grateful.

Hope you’re fecking satisfied now.:pissedoff:

Yokel

LE
I’m so sorry for the past.

From now on I shall have a cup of cold water in the morning and be grateful.

Hope you’re fecking satisfied now.:pissedoff:

Are you some sort of racist? What about those farm works in Africa and India that rely on sales of tea for their livelihoods, provision of healthcare and education, and so on?

As for water -what about people who self identify as fish? You are drinking their home.

Latest Threads