Latest snowflake outrage

Chef

LE
Same with music covers - bloke doing a Bass cover usually shows hands only, chick doing it, makes sure she has a low cut top on, tits over the instrument and does cheeky little smiles at the camera. The quality of the playing is pretty much irrelevant.

It's what works because human nature. I suppose that's sexist.
Something like this?
Men
Women

I knew a couple of nurses back in the Eighties who preferred taking it up the Gary rather than dealing with potential side effects of contraception.
Interesting girls , they also considered BJ's as not being unfaithful

Was it this lot?

syrup

LE
Sugar in your tea?

Racist

Bit of cake

Racist.

Research is being carried out by Leeds City Council into baked delicacy Parkin and Yorkshire Tea’s past problematic links to the slave trade.

A Parkin is a traditional ginger cake enjoyed by northern Brits since the 18th century but the ingredients used in the cake may have connections to colonialism and the slave trade.

Following the Black Lives Matter Movement that swept the nation last year, it prompted the authority to investigate the true history behind the cake and the tea industry to educate the younger generation and in an effort to tell 'their whole story'.

Yorkshire Tea is also being taken under review as while many prefer the drink with sugar that has colonial connections, it isn't the only thing worth examining.

The tea plants were grown in Britain's imperial colonies and imported to England.

WTUF!

Halsey is no longer doing interviews after a magazine misgendered the singer in a recent article.

'Halsey, who goes by the pronouns “she/they,” tweeted the hashtag #NoMorePress on Wednesday after Allure used only “she/her” in its August cover story on the star. “hey @Allure_magazine. First your writer made a focal point in my cover story my pronouns and you guys deliberately disrespected them by not using them in the article,” Halsey, 26, wrote in a series of since-deleted tweets (via E! News).

'Halsey, whose real name is Ashley Nicolette Frangipane, added “she/they” to her Instagram bio in March, explaining at the time, “For those asking RE: my updated Instagram bio, I am happy with either pronouns.”

'She added, “The inclusion of ‘they,’ in addition to ‘she,’ feels most authentic to me. If you know me at all you know what it means to me to express this outwardly. Thanks for being the best.”

WTUF!

Halsey is no longer doing interviews after a magazine misgendered the singer in a recent article.

'Halsey, who goes by the pronouns “she/they,” tweeted the hashtag #NoMorePress on Wednesday after Allure used only “she/her” in its August cover story on the star. “hey @Allure_magazine. First your writer made a focal point in my cover story my pronouns and you guys deliberately disrespected them by not using them in the article,” Halsey, 26, wrote in a series of since-deleted tweets (via E! News).

'Halsey, whose real name is Ashley Nicolette Frangipane, added “she/they” to her Instagram bio in March, explaining at the time, “For those asking RE: my updated Instagram bio, I am happy with either pronouns.”

'She added, “The inclusion of ‘they,’ in addition to ‘she,’ feels most authentic to me. If you know me at all you know what it means to me to express this outwardly. Thanks for being the best.”

Fuc#@#g frootloop.

WTUF!

If I ever meet them they can call me by my pronouns: Sire, or sir. I'm not bothered which.

WTUF!

I didn't understand a word of that!

Hairy-boab

Old-Salt
Except perhaps harassing 35,000 people on the telephone in an effort to get him elected as Mayor of London. That cost him £5k.
There was also the payment £2,715.24 from George Soros' for a speech Lammy gave in New york. The same Lammy that apparently supports the rights of women...
View attachment 590074
I half expected that sign to be a photoshop, but no, if you look up the place on street view, there it is.

Amazing to see in the UK!

Londo

LE
I half expected that sign to be a photoshop, but no, if you look up the place on street view, there it is.

Amazing to see in the UK!
Saw similar looking up a place near Abbey Mills on google maps . Huge building with a vast car park .
Looked on street view and it was a car park for a mosque
Sign on the gates ' Men only '

Where's all our women's rights groups these days ?
Or are they not allowed to be nasty towards muslims ?

Saw similar looking up a place near Abbey Mills on google maps . Huge building with a vast car park .

No

Site Admin

Old-Salt
WTUF!

Not only has she got one between her legs; she’s also named one too, ergo she’s a bird; a pregnant one at that too apparently. Could she be any more female?!

Chef

LE

I suspect the Moslems would actually treat them equally and administer physical punishment.

Without waiting for the talking stick:eek:

If any white person founded a new religion secretly based on Islam the left would scream for it to be banned and the founder arrested as a sexist, misogynist, homophobe, paedophile and a fascist.

endure

GCM
If any white person founded a new religion secretly based on Islam the left would scream for it to be banned and the founder arrested as a sexist, misogynist, homophobe, peadophile and a fascist.
What's a peadophile? Someone who's attracted to circular green vegetables?

Sugar in your tea?

Racist

Bit of cake

Racist.

Research is being carried out by Leeds City Council into baked delicacy Parkin and Yorkshire Tea’s past problematic links to the slave trade.

A Parkin is a traditional ginger cake enjoyed by northern Brits since the 18th century but the ingredients used in the cake may have connections to colonialism and the slave trade.

Following the Black Lives Matter Movement that swept the nation last year, it prompted the authority to investigate the true history behind the cake and the tea industry to educate the younger generation and in an effort to tell 'their whole story'.

Yorkshire Tea is also being taken under review as while many prefer the drink with sugar that has colonial connections, it isn't the only thing worth examining.

The tea plants were grown in Britain's imperial colonies and imported to England.

Betty's must be very concerned.

Slavery was a trade deal between two parties, the buyer ( British ) and the seller ( Africans ) , both have equal culpability in the trade and both enriched themselves and their nation or tribe by it, IF Britan was made wealthy by slavery then Africa was too.