Latest snowflake outrage

Issi

LE
Here's a tip for Miranda. Raise the funding to produce the film yourself then you can make it exactly how you think it should be done. There wont be a market for it and it'll lose money, but that's fine because it'll have people selected by skin tone not talent which is what really matters.

It’s the fact that he had to apologise for it that’s bloody annoying.

He should have said -

“I grew up in a Hispanic neighbourhood and I’ve produced a film about MY experiences, and I'm damned if I'm going to say sorry about MY story”

And that goes for M&S apologising for refusing to ice a naff statement on a cake.

To be honest, I’m annoyed that anyone has to apologise to placate a mob of idiots.

Last edited:
. . . . . .

And that goes for M&S apologising for refusing to ice a naff statement on a cake.

. . . .
This should be their response.

maxresdefault.jpg

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Now the 'woke' people are attacking GBNews. It seems the Campaign group has caused advertisers to stop appearing on GBNews. It seems that only funding hate is hateful and yet this group seems quite hateful.

Drug free, sober, not reoffending and money in the bank

They're right George has turned his life round and is a role model to all
That Police Officer deserves a medal for turning his like around so quick

I’m not sure this is an outraged snowflake as such, but it’s certainly a similar sort of behaviour...

Long story short - she ran out of hairspray (a hair-care product) so decided to try Gorilla Glue spray adhesive (a DIY product that markets itself as extra strong).

She then sought medical assistance which not only failed to remove the glue but resulted in some chemical burns to her scalp.

A month later, her hair is still glued solid.

And she wants to sue the makers of Gorilla Glue because they didn’t highlight it wasn’t a hair-care product.
Bit of an update.

Seems she has turned the 'incident' to her advantage by launching her own hair care line.

Well played!

Thinking of the title of the thread, I really want to trigger an outrage but finding a nice left wing media platform and typing the question

"You can't always get what you want. Discuss"

Londo

LE
Thinking of the title of the thread, I really want to trigger an outrage but finding a nice left wing media platform and typing the question

"You can't always get what you want. Discuss"

Rolling Stones Walt!

Looks like she also used Gorilla Glue to stick her lips to a cows anus
The reason the world is in the state it's in today is because people like this one can breed. Some idiot will end up shacked up with this muppet, poor sod!

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Sick to her stomach for a day.
Reduced to tears.
Had to spend a day with a friend.
Sounds to me like a trailer for notoriety or a case for compensation coming on.
Z
Shame the stupid mare didn't have a fatal allergy to it.

Then she would really have had something to moan about.

Have you noticed how many things are said to taste of chicken? :twisted::twisted::twisted:
Its comical gold isn’t it.
A vegetarian goes to McDonalds and almost dies, not of an allergy but of snowflakeism.
Headlines should read.

SNOW FLAKE HAS MELT DOWN.
More to follow. McDonalds Burger actually contains meat…

Z

Its comical gold isn’t it.
A vegetarian goes to McDonalds and almost dies, not of an allergy but of snowflakeism.
A bit like a TripAdvisor review of an Isle of Wight pub where a whingeing female grumbled that there wasn't a vegetarian option.
I pointed out that the pub involved was offering a "Carvery" - which should have provided her with a clue. But even then, the selections of veg were extensive and should have satisfied any reasonable veggie.
Some people just can't help moaning.

Latest Threads