Latest snowflake outrage

I'm outraged ! Delta Airlines recent flight PA "This is the captain speaking. We’d like all strong males to come to the front of the aircraft to handle a problem passenger.”
Never a thought for female, differently abled, transgender passengers and probably racist overtones in there somewhere too - outraged i tells ye.
In the UK - he/she/who/wtf ever would be hounded out of the job by now !!

So a female UFC fighter/olympic judo champ/kickboxer/military unarmed combat instructor would not be required, then?

So a female UFC fighter/olympic judo champ/kickboxer/military unarmed combat instructor would not be required, then?
Nah, it/she/him would probably self identify as a pineapple.

unfortunately not a remote controlled, double contra-rotating, bum penetrating drone.

With herpes/aids/ebola/sars/wu-flu/keir-starmerisatis

A sad lack of wailing and gnashing of teeth with Sanatogen Joe's visit with HRH.

No inflatable balloons in effigy of POTUS for the mob and BBC to laugh about.

A pity really as I had one ready to use.

500_F_275329924_06KcG33oaKeoWly3gqoBNe3c2epej7mZ.jpg

A pity really as its such a good likeness.

I've noticed that the reports about the serious shooting of the BLM activist Sasha Johnson have all failed to mention anything about the ethnicity or colour of the arrested suspects.
This tells me that they were almost definitely black.

If they had been white. The media would have been full of it.

syrup

LE
I've noticed that the reports about the serious shooting of the BLM activist Sasha Johnson have all failed to mention anything about the ethnicity or colour of the arrested suspects.

If they were white there wouldn't be shop within 5 miles still containing plasma t.v's and designer goods.

It's what George Floyd would have wanted

Londo

LE

There has been a small amount grudgingly said about their skin tone and in fact have named the two so far arrested .
If they had been white it would have been shouted from the rooftops by the MSN and Sasha would have been made a Saint by now .

There has been a small amount grudgingly said about their skin tone and in fact have named the two so far arrested .
If they had been white it would have been shouted from the rooftops by the MSN and Sasha would have been made a Saint by now .
Have any of the other partygoers remembered what they saw yet?

Have any of the other partygoers remembered what they saw yet?
Does it really matter - if they want to slot each other, let them crack on. One less house to provide which can be used for other people, and less benefits to pay out.
How's the cabbage getting on? She's got her wish of making people her slaves - as now she needs to be fed and someone else needs to clean her fecal matter and urine and wash her bits and bobs for her, so she will be happy at last.

syrup

LE
Seems even the young aren't the only touchy idiots

I would suggest if she needs to learn about Traumatic experiences she speaks to some pf her clientele at the British Legion

• When Eileen Gleeson, of Southampton, turned 56 her colleagues got her a card
  • The birthday card an depicted elderly woman riding a motorbike with the words 'it's not about age, it's about attitude!' which Ms Gleeson found 'unprofessional'
  • Royal British Legion nurse took employer to a tribunal citing age discrimination
  • Judge threw case out finding she was dismissed because of 'lack of cooperation'
  • Ms Gleeson said it was the 'most traumatic experience [she has] gone through'

Lin-Manuel Miranda has apologised for a lack of Afro-Latino actors in the lead roles for his new film musical In The Heights.

Miranda said he could "hear the hurt and frustration over colourism" and said the film "fell short".

The movie is adapted from Miranda's 2005 stage show of the same name, which refers to Washington Heights, a mainly Latino neighbourhood in New York.

In The Heights: Lin-Manuel Miranda sorry for lack of Afro-Latinos
Here's a tip for Miranda. Raise the funding to produce the film yourself then you can make it exactly how you think it should be done. There wont be a market for it and it'll lose money, but that's fine because it'll have people selected by skin tone not talent which is what really matters.

If they were white there wouldn't be shop within 5 miles still containing plasma t.v's and designer goods.

It's what George Floyd would have wanted
Stop knocking George. He's been drug-free for over 12 months now. Kudos.

Choux Bun

Old-Salt
Seems even the young aren't the only touchy idiots

I would suggest if she needs to learn about Traumatic experiences she speaks to some pf her clientele at the British Legion

• When Eileen Gleeson, of Southampton, turned 56 her colleagues got her a card
  • The birthday card an depicted elderly woman riding a motorbike with the words 'it's not about age, it's about attitude!' which Ms Gleeson found 'unprofessional'
  • Royal British Legion nurse took employer to a tribunal citing age discrimination
  • Judge threw case out finding she was dismissed because of 'lack of cooperation'
  • Ms Gleeson said it was the 'most traumatic experience [she has] gone through'

Being a medic she ought to know where she can go to get herself a backbone,... or a sense of humour!!

Lin-Manuel Miranda has apologised for a lack of Afro-Latino actors in the lead roles for his new film musical In The Heights.

Miranda said he could "hear the hurt and frustration over colourism" and said the film "fell short".

The movie is adapted from Miranda's 2005 stage show of the same name, which refers to Washington Heights, a mainly Latino neighbourhood in New York.

In The Heights: Lin-Manuel Miranda sorry for lack of Afro-Latinos
Get Jodie Turner Smith.

Latest Threads