Latest snowflake outrage

These small villages are just magnets for sex and satanic ritualism, there was a documentary series on the telly for years where every episode related to yet another case. Thank god for the sterling work of the local constabulary under DCI Barnaby...

Going back to the news article, you can just tell that under the puffer jacket and thermal vest she's wearing something skimpy and alluring! The smile on her face says it all

Not far off the truth, villages seem to be full of sex mad MILF's that seem to be mad cat ladies and/or witches

ColdWarWorrier

Old-Salt
Not far off the truth, villages seem to be full of sex mad MILF's that seem to be mad cat ladies and/or witches
Which villages exactly?

Asking for a friend.

She's so confident of getting a fair crack of the whip on leftie dominated social media that she won't put her name to his defence.
Shocked face.

Hedging her bets. Look what happened to Mrs. Osbourne when she dared to support Piers Morgan's right to free speech.
Unforgiving lot these luvvies.

Hackney AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *breathes AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Picture a man on a journey beyond sight and sound...
He's bored with Hebden Bridge; it's driving him into the desolation of his back garden despite having come off a string of nights.
A man with a mission, he has a barbecue supper to prepare for and tomato plants to... Well, plant!

Train! No trains here mate, this will be a green friendly film where the only transport option will be biodegradable ox carts.

Either that or the P(s)oC will rebel against the oppressive white colonialist rail-bound transport medium and instead of flagging it down they will sabotage the rails to ensure it crashes.

Just for clarity (got to get the script right first time of course) is it the carts which are bio-degradeable, or the oxen? Or both perhaps? ;)

WightMivvi

War Hero

Yokel

LE
Looking like that they've got to be guilty of something, even if it is just looking like a complete berk in public.

BB1gfRkm.img

What sort of establishment is that in the background? Shag Cafe?

Surely they should be wearing white and have bells on their knees and elbows, and be accompanied by someone with some sort of musical instrument?

My Chemistry teacher was a Morris Dancer.

Yokel

LE
Spoilsport. I suppose you would not have been amused by a picture of the QEII pass a place called 'The Swank Shop'. However, the S was obscured by a funnel, so it appeared to be 'The **** Shop'. It was in a magazine that shares its name with a posh area of London.

Looking like that they've got to be guilty of something, even if it is just looking like a complete berk in public.

If the explanation of the face blackening is true I'd thought that the woke would have supported them because it shows the exploitation of the poor who had to blacken their faces to avoid recognition when they had to go out and beg for money.

The rich keeping the poor down and all that what!

Spoilsport. I suppose you would not have been amused by a picture of the QEII pass a place called 'The Swank Shop'. However, the S was obscured by a funnel, so it appeared to be 'The **** Shop'. It was in a magazine that shares its name with a posh area of London.

Didn't intend to spoil the fun! I've passed the establishment quite a few times over the years but never used its services. I think it's on the old A30 in Hook.

2021 Shack Cafe Hook.jpg

Latest Threads