Latest snowflake outrage

Apparently it's just a loop tape of sobbing teenagers, crying that the world will die before they will

Perhaps they could play the loop backwards so that they die before the world does, and turn the playback speed up to max while they are at it to add a touch of wacky morbid fascination so masking over the inherent dullness of it all.

Perhaps they could play the loop backwards so that they die before the world does, and turn the playback speed up to max while they are at it to add a touch of wacky morbid fascination so masking over the inherent dullness of it all.

1619790863424.png

WightMivvi

War Hero
In a battle between #MeToo and #BLM, who will win? :D

An actress friend of Noel Clarke told MailOnline today that the 20 women accusing him of being a 'sexual predator' are pursuing a racist 'witchhunt' as the actor was sacked by Sky, suspended by Bafta and criticised by his co-stars.

The actress, who asked not to be named, said the 45-year-old actor, writer and director's fall from grace is because 'no one likes it when a man of colour gets to the top'.

Personally, I think Noel Clarke should just announce he’s now a gay transgender muslim: he’d be untouchable.

Asian Uber driver in a Prius
He then grooms the youngest and introduces her to underage gang bangs round at his mates house while plying her with drink and drugs.
Mother complains and the police tell her there's nothing to see and she'll be charged with hate crimes if she doesn't shut up.
For once a believable storyline. . . . . . . unless you're in the local authorities.

Personally, I think Noel Clarke should just announce he’s now a gay transgender muslim: he’d be untouchable.
Interesting to note: the #metoo movement are beyond reproach and on no way is it a witch hunt. Believe all women etc.

Noel Clarke, a person of colour in the frame for being a bit unsavoury with the opposite gender, and it's a racist witch hunt.

It's time for a Single Issue Whinge Group deathmatch.

The winner gets a free subscription the The Grauniad.

She's so confident of getting a fair crack of the whip on leftie dominated social media that she won't put her name to his defence.
Shocked face.

She's so confident of getting a fair crack of the whip on leftie dominated social media that she won't put her name to his defence.
Shocked face.
Reported for dissing shocked people.

Apparently it's just a loop tape of sobbing teenagers, crying that the world will die before they will
I’m mid 50’s, on 20 a day, fond of my ale and fecking love bacon sarnies.

I might need some help empathising with this.

Edit to add: I also comprehensively shag the atmosphere every time I go to work and get paid metric fucktons for doing so.

Behold, I am the Antichrist.

Interesting to note: the #metoo movement are beyond reproach and on no way is it a witch hunt. Believe all women etc.

Noel Clarke, a person of colour in the frame for being a bit unsavoury with the opposite gender, and it's a racist witch hunt.

It's time for a Single Issue Whinge Group deathmatch.

The winner gets a free subscription the The Grauniad.

What do I have to do to lose?

Asking for a mate, obviously.

Yokel

LE
I’m mid 50’s, on 20 a day, fond of my ale and fecking love bacon sarnies.

I might need some help empathising with this.

Edit to add: I also comprehensively shag the atmosphere every time I go to work and get paid metric fucktons for doing so.

Behold, I am the Antichrist.

Twenty massive farts per day? You beast! Is there a sulphurous ordour around you?

I read that as 'dead kid' being a new fizzy drink flavour. I'm not sure which interpretation is stranger.

This is probably more retardedness instead of snowflakism, but I can see morons snapping up the Cadeaver brand.

Cadeaver energy drink - for when you feel dead.
Cadeaver aftershave.
Cadeaver clothing.
Music by Lady Cadeaver.

Hebden Bridge (twinned with Sodom and Gomorrah)​

These small villages are just magnets for sex and satanic ritualism, there was a documentary series on the telly for years where every episode related to yet another case. Thank god for the sterling work of the local constabulary under DCI Barnaby...

Going back to the news article, you can just tell that under the puffer jacket and thermal vest she's wearing something skimpy and alluring! The smile on her face says it all

Last edited:
These small villages are just magnets for sex and satanic riualism, there was a documentary series on the telly for years where every episode related to yet another case. Thank god for the sterling work of the local constabulary under DCI Barnaby...

Going back to the news article, you can just tell that under the puffer jacket and thermal vest she's wearing something skimpy and alluring! The smile on her face says it all

Oh. Dear. God!

Pass the mind bleach.

Daz

LE

Latest Threads