Latest snowflake outrage

Judging by the wheels behind you, did your hairdresser follow you on your holiday and do you a natty little trim?

:D
Nah, that’s mine a Mk4 - I was doing the North Coast 500 and it was the perfect car for it. Absolute bliss.

Oh and I have a sign for it saying ‘No hairdressing tools are left in this vehicle overnight’.

Oddly, in the US, non-drivers can get a non-driving driver's license purely as a form of ID.
Similarly, when living in Larchmont, a southern NY State village, I noted that the local banks’ drive-thru’ lanes had instruction in Braille affixed to all of the drive-thru’ $$$s dispensers ... every day educative, to be sure!

Similarly, when living in Larchmont, a southern NY State village, I noted that the local banks’ drive-thru’ lanes had instruction in Braille affixed to all of the drive-thru’ $$$s dispensers ... every day educative, to be sure!

The Braille is there because of the American Disabilities Act, (yeah I know). However the real reason for it ,I once read, is that because the lobby ATM's have Braille buttons on them it was cost effective to put the same ATM's out in the drive through rather have different machines made.

Not sure if that's true but there you have it. I suppose a blind person in the back seat of a car could use it somehow.

I suppose a blind person in the back seat of a car could use it somehow.
As long as they don't give directions!
VP4ABNP2HFAW3G4W6M6ARX764E.jpg

Vegan student and abbatoir - this was always going to be an interesting combination.

F**k’s sake, she even looks like Titania McGrath.

It's no longer referred to as 'Looting', it is now termed as as 'Material Liberation' and must not be filmed...

The Braille is there because of the American Disabilities Act, (yeah I know). However the real reason for it ,I once read, is that because the lobby ATM's have Braille buttons on them it was cost effective to put the same ATM's out in the drive through rather have different machines made.

Not sure if that's true but there you have it. I suppose a blind person in the back seat of a car could use it somehow.
Last September I was intending to do the 100 mile wilderness in Maine, USA. As a result I follow one of their FB pages. There is only real vehicle access to the trail at either end of the 100 miles with a few logging trails (barely recognisible as roads, more a muddy track).

At the moment they are being forced to replace the (very basic, wooden) long drop latrines dotted along the trail with ones that are wheelchair accessible. This is on a traill with near vertical switchbacks at some points and is utterly unusable to anyone in a wheelchair. Oh and the required new latrines cost about 5 times as much as the old type.

This actually is Political Correctness gone mad...

That leg of lamb I took from Waitroise was just " materiel liberation" the security had no right to stop me as I was suffering from intergenerational trauma of the Romans colonising Berkshire. ✊

That leg of lamb I took from Waitroise was just " materiel liberation" the security had no right to stop me as I was suffering from intergenerational trauma of the Romans colonising Berkshire. ✊
As security were looking for you that presumably makes you a Berkshire hunt.