Latest snowflake outrage

I love how this outrage thread is full of (so called) younger chaps ripping the piss out of grumpy older chaps! Why the angst lads? :-D

I love how this outrage thread is full of (so called) younger chaps ripping the piss out of grumpy older chaps! Why the angst lads? :-D
Jealousy, we've led a full rich action packed fun filled interesting life, full of places and times that no linger exist, only in the imaginations of Hollywood. Done things, seen things ,that the average todays younger bucks could never imagine in their wildest dreams. Think on, when you next see an old un, shuffling along, walking stick tapping the pavement, He like my 92 year old father fought the japs in Burma, at 18years old. :omg::omg::omg:

Last edited:
Perhaps it's 'Bitterness'

In relation to a bigger well known topic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I started at 16 and I am currently training my young son.

Age is no barrier to grumpiness, but like a fine wine it improves over time.
Some are born grumpy, some attain grumpiness, but the elite of the grumpy old fart's have risen to the exalted heights of mega grumpy extreme, a small selection that you see before you on these threads, have come out of self imposed exile, to educate and improve your awareness, of what true un-distilled, un-bridled total industrial strength mega grumpiness can archive when un-leashed on ARRSE,.......rejoice. for you are all truly blessed......... Here endeth the first lesson.:applaud::applaud::applaud:

Some are born grumpy, some attain grumpiness, but the elite of the grumpy old fart's have risen to the exalted heights of mega grumpy extreme, a small selection that you see before you on these threads, have come out of self imposed exile, to educate and improve your awareness, of what true un-distilled, un-bridled total industrial strength mega grumpiness can archive when un-leashed on ARRSE,.......rejoice. for you are all truly blessed......... Here endeth the first lesson.
That's my text for tomorrows sermon sorted then.

You missed a bit out though "and some have grumpiness thrust upon them"

Snow is falling heavily in London at the moment:
1529769203865.png

Organisers of the People's Vote march say Brexit is "not a done deal" and people must "make their voices heard".

Meanwhile, hundreds attended a pro-Brexit counter-protest.

1529769280660.png

My immediate reaction?
Fvck off Baldrick