Latest snowflake outrage

Have to admit that I've not bothered my arse reading this thread. Is it 60 pages of old men whinging about every single story they've seen in the Mail while pretending they're not snowflakes, as I imagine it to be?
I managed about five pages before I came to the same conclusion so have a like. I see snow flakes, posting on this thread like regular arrser's, they only see what they want to see, they don't realise they are the snowflakes.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I feel sorry for the snowflakes reading all these pages and only being able to comment about "old men".

To be fair these old men are seeing their world changing. Despite their outrage this is a battle they are losing everyday - so they probably deserve their outrage
How bloody dare you sir, harrumph harrumph, Its moaning, whinging, and complaining what keeps us old farts going, I mean, bloody hell, if we can't have a good rant at the world and his wife, without some young shaver criticizing our ever word, FFS, whats the world coming to, bloody kids think they know it all, I mean to say, in our day.................................

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Why? We can go to bed at night without worrying that maybe we won't wake up the next day. It's good not yet having to face your own mortality on a daily basis.
That is a really stupid comment, purely because you are obviously too young to know the delight of waking up and realising you're still alive (for another day anyway).

That is a really stupid comment, purely because you are obviously too young to know the delight of waking up and realising you're still alive (for another day anyway).
Fully agree old chap, the joy of knowing that her indoors is still breathing, and able to give you another day of earole bashing, grief, and house hold jobs to do is a joy. Sarcasm never was my strong point.

To be fair these old men are seeing their world changing. Despite their outrage this is a battle they are losing everyday - so they probably deserve their outrage
It’s a battle we all lose eventually. One of the certainties of life - paying tax throughout your working life (if you’re lucky enough to have a certain income) going through the miserable old man (or woman) phase, complaining nothing is as good as ‘in your day’ and then, eventually, death. Granted, many skip the miserable old man and woman stage by dying young, but I’m personally happy with my lot! :smile:

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I love how this outrage thread is full of (so called) younger chaps ripping the piss out of grumpy older chaps! Why the angst lads? :-D