Latest snowflake outrage

Doughnuts banned for being sugary

I would be in favour of this ban had it been for being vegan, but for health reasons? Utter bollox.
I must admit those doughnuts look very tasty. Anyone consuming a handful of these a week would be in Scalely Alberto's gunsights (and photo gallery) before very long. It's criminal that the purveyor of such fine comestibles is being hoofed as they don't meet the standards of the landlord for H & S (being too sugary and encouraging obesity); especially since the landlord sells such goods in his shop too. Hypocrites

Fillled Doughnuts.jpg

Daz

LE
I must admit those doughnuts look very tasty. Anyone consuming a handful of these a week would be in Scalely Alberto's gunsights (and photo gallery) before very long. It's criminal that the purveyor of such fine comestibles is being hoofed as they don't meet the standards of the landlord for H & S (being too sugary and encouraging obesity); especially since the landlord sells such goods in his shop too. Hypocrites

View attachment 553908
in bold, that would be the crux of the problem, competition

I really can't imagine what life must be like for some of these people who think all this stuff is so important.

I mean, I have to work for a living, pay my bills, go shopping, maintain my house and garden, spend time with my family, keep myself fit and generally make the best of it.

What do these woke people do all day apart from whine and complain?
Play with their new tits?

I wonder if Tin Tin is going to get the same treatment? His adventures in the (then) Belgian Congo were unfriendly to woke adherents. :?

You're well over a decade behind the times on that one. A Congolese student reported them back in what was called "TinTinGate" for racism. It took another 5 years for a Belgian court to rule they weren't. However, that was a year after they were removed from sale.

You're well over a decade behind the times on that one. A Congolese student reported them back in what was called "TinTinGate" for racism. It took another 5 years for a Belgian court to rule they weren't. However, that was a year after they were removed from sale.
Then you could go back to the end of the 60's for the downfall of Biggles.

I'm watching Bridge of Spies on Film4 at the mo. The ad break has just informed me that Monday next is 'International Women's Day'.

We've just had Black History Month, LGBT Month, Veganuary, etc, etc,

I am therefore declaring March 'P1ss off and leave me alone to drink beer, eat meat curry and fart a lot Month'

I'm watching Bridge of Spies on Film4 at the mo. The ad break has just informed me that Monday next is 'International Women's Day'.

I am therefore declaring March 'P1ss off and leave me alone to drink beer, eat meat curry and fart a lot Month'

That’s every month in my house.

And International Women's Day in Spain last year is one of the events blamed for the huge rise in CV19 cases. Like the Cheltenham Festival and some football match in Liverpool in UK.

Huge parade in Madrid and Barcelona despite cases and deaths in Italy going through the roof and was followed by the same thing happening in Spain just after the women paraded.

The Spanish government, to their credit, has said this year's day should be celebrated online although the Catalan government says it can go ahead as "the right to march" must be upheld but they should take all the covid precautions in place.

As our pubs have just reopened (today) I might just have a brandy with my coffee (albeit it only sitting outside, with a facemask on except when actually drinking and on a table at least two metres away from other ones - and waiter service only and if 4 of us (maximum) are sharing a table each chair must be 1.5m away from each other and leave before they have to close at 6pm).

I can't wait for straight, white working man week