Latest snowflake outrage

I went on holiday to Jamaica a couple of years ago. On route from the port to the hotel, the bus driver made a big deal of how there were always huge queues at the KFC. I forgot to ask him if he was stereotyping his fellow citizens though.
Did you go with your wife or girlfriend?

Not that I am lining up anything at all, just asking like....

It’s all down to inferred blackmail by BLM and has put race relations back to the ‘70s.
I'd estimate it has pushed race relations even father back to the 50s, but I take your point.

My wife thinks I'm a horrible insensitive twat (after 30 odd years she should have worked that one out). We were sat in the garden enjoying tea and some rare sunshine, when a thrush burst out of the trees making it's alarm call. Wife wondered what that was all about and I said it's a recognised alarm variant 'Help, Help, I'm being mis-gendered'. Well I thought it was funny, but now I'm the bad guy. And happy to be so.

ColdWarWorrier

Old-Salt
Woman who sings about her numerous pokings from numerous men upset by joke about her getting numerous pokings from numerous men.

Quote from the article: “Asked in the final episode of the series whether she had broken up her with her boyfriend, Ginny said: "What do you care? You go through men faster than Taylor Swift."

When is it my turn? I’ve got my date for my COVID jab, and know how many are in front of me. Is there a similar Taylor Swift waiting list?

Asking for myself.

Quote from the article: “Asked in the final episode of the series whether she had broken up her with her boyfriend, Ginny said: "What do you care? You go through men faster than Taylor Swift."

When is it my turn? I’ve got my date for my COVID jab, and know how many are in front of me. Is there a similar Taylor Swift waiting list?

Asking for myself.

Just got my invite letter so I'm officially an old git... Entertained by the accompanying note in English and 16 other languages including Albanian Shqiptare, Tagalog and Kurdish...

Just got my invite letter so I'm officially an old git... Entertained by the accompanying note in English and 16 other languages including Albanian Shqiptare, Tagalog and Kurdish...
See, she's not fussy.

Right decision for entirely the wrong reason.

Just read it, it's about the stupid "womxn" term. The reasoning behind the decision to drop it is so ludicrous I'd struggle to believe it in a joke let alone a BBC article.
Woke eating itself.

What a lot of b*llocks. Complete tw*ts.

Um. Or perhaps not a lot, or not complete.....

Right decision for entirely the wrong reason.

Just read it, it's about the stupid "womxn" term. The reasoning behind the decision to drop it is so ludicrous I'd struggle to believe it in a joke let alone a BBC article.
Woke eating itself.
Theres another one. 'Latinx' for our Central American friends.
I'm led to believe it is unpopular, apart from within Social Leftard Mong circles.

Or Wxnkers

I really can't imagine what life must be like for some of these people who think all this stuff is so important.

I mean, I have to work for a living, pay my bills, go shopping, maintain my house and garden, spend time with my family, keep myself fit and generally make the best of it.

What do these woke people do all day apart from whine and complain?

Latest Threads