Latest snowflake outrage

Awol

LE
It’s high time there was a Common Sense Party. I don’t care if, in their manifesto, they want to invade Corsica, ban all Vauxhall cars and make the nation bankrupt by giving every traditional nuclear family half a million pounds.

As long as they drown every ‘Diversity Outreach Manager’, force everyone to declare they are one of the two biblical genders and stop cramming every single fuckîing television advert with a demographic that is in reality, in Western Europe, a fiftieth of 1%, they’ll get my vote.

For ever.

In_Twists

Old-Salt
It’s high time there was a Common Sense Party. I don’t care if, in their manifesto, they want to invade Corsica, ban all Vauxhall cars and make the nation bankrupt by giving every traditional nuclear family half a million pounds.

As long as they drown every ‘Diversity Outreach Manager’, force everyone to declare they are one of the two biblical genders and stop cramming every single fuckîing television advert with a demographic that is in reality, in Western Europe, a fiftieth of 1%, they’ll get my vote.

For ever.
Ha! I get you. Ive noticed too the way people have been chucked into adverts because of their skin colour. Not that they shouldnt, but that it seems over 50% now.
And the nation is bankrupt already, paying all the benefits to foreigners and the MOD taking out shit contract deals and being tied to them!

Ha! I get you. Ive noticed too the way people have been chucked into adverts because of their skin colour. Not that they shouldnt, but that it seems over 50% now.
And the nation is bankrupt already, paying all the benefits to foreigners and the MOD taking out shit contract deals and being tied to them!
I would say it’s quite a lot more than 50% old chap.

Assessing the % of mixed race, and other minority representatives during commercial breaks (especially, bizarrely around mid afternoon) has become a competition between me and Mrs SB during lockdown with scores often reaching 90%.

Yes, the winter nights just fly by at ours.

I would say it’s quite a lot more than 50% old chap.

Assessing the % of mixed race, and other minority representatives during commercial breaks (especially, bizarrely around mid afternoon) has become a competition between me and Mrs SB during lockdown with scores often reaching 90%.

Yes, the winter nights just fly by at ours.
My TV seems to have retuned itself to BBC Africa given the amount of fergals on the commercial breaks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210228-160635.png
    Screenshot_20210228-160635.png
    893.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20210228-160722.png
    Screenshot_20210228-160722.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 14

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Awol

LE
You really couldn't make this up, first of all there are too many white folks in adverts now there aren't enough...Mind you it is that Lineker so not all bad

“spokesman for Walkers said: “This ad does feature people of different ethnicities as the casting for all of our advertising reflects the diversity of the nation and our consumers. We are strongly committed to playing our part in pursuing racial and social justice.”

......... by totally ignoring that part of the population who (previously) bought 96% of their crisps.

RedDinger

War Hero
You really couldn't make this up, first of all there are too many white folks in adverts now there aren't enough...Mind you it is that Lineker so not all bad

Viewers have said the 40-second advert, which promotes the company’s new tie-in with KFC, promotes a racist stereotype of black people enjoying fried chicken
I went on holiday to Jamaica a couple of years ago. On route from the port to the hotel, the bus driver made a big deal of how there were always huge queues at the KFC. I forgot to ask him if he was stereotyping his fellow citizens though.

syrup

LE
“spokesman for Walkers said: “This ad does feature people of different ethnicities as the casting for all of our advertising reflects the diversity of the nation and our consumers. We are strongly committed to playing our part in pursuing racial and social justice.”

......... by totally ignoring that part of the population who (previously) bought 96% of their crisps.

Is it racist because Line Aker is running up to all the ethnic minorities and offering them his back bedroom until their claim is processed

Latest Threads