Latest snowflake outrage

RedDinger

War Hero
"The Honourable Doctor Reverend Mr Mrs Miss" is how the Seffrican government used to address official mails to the plebs. The internal addressing was "Sir/madam".
An absolute disgrace. Do they not appreciate there are more than 2 genders? I'm not clear what the others besides male and female are, but the snowflakes assure us that there are more, so who am I to argue?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Well, I await the day when “they” attempt to neutralise Donald ...
CFEFD8E9-0E89-422C-B55C-9DA585E1F009.jpeg

There is a whole industry built around that made up twaddle. They will not give that up too easily.
I tend to agree.

But I still fail to see why the whole of western civilisation has to pander to what amounts to (probably, idk) less than 0.0001% of the population. And there are undoubtedly even a large proportion of that tiny percentage who disagree with the micronority's stance.

Niamac

GCM
I tend to agree.

But I still fail to see why the whole of western civilisation has to pander to what amounts to (probably, idk) less than 0.0001% of the population. And there are undoubtedly even a large proportion of that tiny percentage who disagree with the micronority's stance.
Nonsense is like dynamite; it is only dangerous when it is subjected to an external force. Ignore and ridicule are the two best defences.

And stop reading the Guardian, Mail etc.

I tend to agree.

Business don’t want bad publicity or risk some negative social media responses. The general public won’t risk speaking out of turn as they will get interest from the coppers or risk being “doxed” (Not sure that’s the correct term)

There's no fixed number of genders because there always needs to be another one that's not been included so they can complain they are a victim.
I have just submitted a complaint as you have just gone and excluded me.

You heartless bastard.

There's just two genders, male & female.
The rest are made up twaddle.
Yes and no. Part of the the problem is the word gender isn't used the same way by different people. The usual (and proper) use is what would more accurately be called biological sex ie. have you got a cock or a clunge, in which case almost everyone falls into 1 of 2 genders (barring some really rare exceptions like hermaphroditism).

However, the current mainstream use is what should be called sexual identity ie. who or what do you want to stick your cock into / into your clunge, at which point the list is so close to infinite it might as well be.

One might almost think that a lot of the outrage is contrived through deliberately misusing words in order to pick a fight on both sides of the argument.

One might almost think that a lot of the outrage is contrived through deliberately misusing words in order to pick a fight on both sides of the argument.
Very astute, but you knew that.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Yes and no. Part of the the problem is the word gender isn't used the same way by different people. The usual (and proper) use is what would more accurately be called biological sex ie. have you got a cock or a clunge, in which case almost everyone falls into 1 of 2 genders (barring some really rare exceptions like hermaphroditism).

However, the current mainstream use is what should be called sexual identity ie. who or what do you want to stick your cock into / into your clunge, at which point the list is so close to infinite it might as well be.

reported to the snowflake police for forgetting that the correct term changed to intersex a while ago, however this is being replaced with;
Disorders of sex development (DSDs)
differences in sex development,
diverse sex development
variations in sex characteristics (VSC)

Latest Threads