Latest snowflake outrage

Hairy-boab

Clanker
The Russians are the absolute masters of the 'woke agenda'. Amnesty international declared Navalny a "prisoner of conscience" recently. Cue a coordinated email/twitter campaign to highlight his somewhat racy previous statements about minorities.

Amnesty actually backtracked and de-listed him as a prisoner of conscience. As the evidence that it was a Russian operation grew, they were contacted by a pair of russians claiming to be Navalny's campaign team. The CEO of Amnesty admitted the whole thing was a disaster, the tape was released, and they now have a (genuine) social media campaign from supporters cancelling their subscriptions.

Impressive stuff to discredit a political opponent as well as a major NGO by using our weaknesses. I start to wonder how much of this snowflake shit originates in the Kremlin...

The Russians are the absolute masters of the 'woke agenda'. Amnesty international declared Navalny a "prisoner of conscience" recently. Cue a coordinated email/twitter campaign to highlight his somewhat racy previous statements about minorities.

Amnesty actually backtracked and de-listed him as a prisoner of conscience. As the evidence that it was a Russian operation grew, they were contacted by a pair of russians claiming to be Navalny's campaign team. The CEO of Amnesty admitted the whole thing was a disaster, the tape was released, and they now have a (genuine) social media campaign from supporters cancelling their subscriptions.

Impressive stuff to discredit a political opponent as well as a major NGO by using our weaknesses. I start to wonder how much of this snowflake shit originates in the Kremlin...
We'll have to ask Vladette

Apparently society is racist because black people get excessively murdered....

By each other.....

View attachment 552510

I for one am really glad all those Millions of pounds of local government money pumped into funding ex bad lads, local pastors etc etc etc to talk to the gang members, drug dealers & general detritus to help them turn their life around has really worked.

I would encourage the forum to adopt this policy and ask everyone to use their pronouns.

NHS ask staff to use pronouns on email.
NHS Health Education England tweeted a message to mark LGBT month, telling followers it would be 'focusing on misgendering, which is one of the most common unintentional blunders made by cisgender people.'

I am offended that I have been misgendered as ‘Cisgender’.
I refuse to respect the made up pronouns of those who diss their own chromosomes...

I am offended that I have been misgendered as ‘Cisgender’.
The word is essentially a straightforward antonym of "transgender."
Both words share Latin roots, with trans meaning "across, beyond, or on the other side of " and cis "meaning on this side of."

The word is essentially a straightforward antonym of "transgender."
Both words share Latin roots, with trans meaning "across, beyond, or on the other side of " and cis "meaning on this side of."
in that case, I’m offended at being antonymed*, I don’t have to label myself as non-paedophile, or non-French so I object to being included in ‘their’ pathetic word games.

*made up word as I have no idea if antonym has a past participle...

The latest totem of western culture to fall is....

Oh Oh... That means trouble. Disney is going to pull all of the Toy Story films now in circulation and remake them with gender neutral spuds. It won't be the same, but at least I have a boot-leg copy of every Toy Story film that has been produced so far that I can watch and indulge in a little non-PC friendly banter.
Mr and Mrs Potato Head.JPG

Oh Oh... That means trouble. Disney is going to pull all of the Toy Story films now in circulation and remake them with gender neutral spuds. It won't be the same, but at least I have a boot-leg copy of every Toy Story film that has been produced so far that I can watch and indulge in a little non-PC friendly banter.
View attachment 552620
Is it because of the 'Mr' in the name that is causing trouble?

Mr Potato Head was already gender neutral, it was just a matter of adding/subtracting a few bits FFS.

At least potatoes are not hideously white.

Although many potatoes are white on the inside which I assume makes them coconuts in accordance with ‘street patois’.

My (potato) head is hurting again.

Latest Threads