Latest snowflake outrage

For today, non political quote just 'management advice' but hang on made by a German - outrage. I am sure we all remember the other advice from a deceased German General on NCO or Officer training ' Any decision is better than no decision at all' will that cause outrage next?

University quotes Rommel in student email
PS. All this outrage from snowflakes who have no knowledge of WW2 at all, picked up on BBC from world cup game at Volgagrad/Stalingrad our fans were curious about the memorials there not knowing what they were about. However fans laid a wreath which probably went down welll with the locals.
l
It will have, The Great Patriotic War is one of the few things the Russians take very seriously.

^That's a nice touch. I have found that the majority of Russians quite like the British but distrust the Americans. They also respect the British military way of things. A Russian Colonel told me that to make the Russian Army great he needed two things "American equipment and British NCOs".

Sugar used to be a Labour supporter, has had falling out with the Great Helmsman over the Lab 'Jewish Problem' (Sugar is a Jew) hence it looks like he is being watched. Name probably on the list, at least I am not alone.

Just once I'd like to hear "I don't apologise, f**k off and grow up!"
Victoria Derbyshire Show has just interviewed 2 Senagalese fans in Russia and asked them if they accepted Sugar’s apology!
They both told the reporter they saw it as a joke and couldn’t see any point in the apology!
Probably not the outcome the BBC was hoping for! :grin:

Edited to add: Sugar is a tosser and the original tweet was crass and unfunny, but I thought he would have had the balls to stick to his guns.
By deleting the tweet and apologising for any offence caused (Christ, that has got to be the most overworked phrase in the UK language at the moment) he has confirmed he remains a tosser.

^That's a nice touch. I have found that the majority of Russians quite like the British but distrust the Americans. They also respect the British military way of things. A Russian Colonel told me that to make the Russian Army great he needed two things "American equipment and British NCOs".
Whilst "enjoying" recruit training in Woolwich some time ago we were doing our BFT around the parade square whilst some Soviet Russian top brass were doing a tour & looking at all the old cannons situated around the perimeter.

After we'd finished one of the senior DS came over to us & said "That Russian bloke over there asked why we were running around the square like that so I explained that we were Territorial Army recruits, civilians who in their spare time have volunteered to undergo military training."

He seemed quite surprised & impressed by the notion as his reply was something like 'You are very lucky to have this, I command whole regiments filled with conscripts & none of them want to be there."

Edited to correct poor grandma.

Last edited:
While on RnR in Cancun after an exercise in Belize, one of our lads was approached by a local beach vendor - although this chap was Mexican, not African. He had a loada crap gold chains which he was hawking, and handed this lad a few to examine. While the beach vendor was distracted, our lad dropped one chain, and with his foot, he covered it in sand, before handing back the rest of the chains, with whatever excuse he had for not buying them.

While on RnR in Cancun after an exercise in Belize, one of our lads was approached by a local beach vendor - although this chap was Mexican, not African. He had a loada crap gold chains which he was hawking, and handed this lad a few to examine. While the beach vendor was distracted, our lad dropped one chain, and with his foot, he covered it in sand, before handing back the rest of the chains, with whatever excuse he had for not buying them.
Kingos?

Have to be a BFO chain to make it worth nicking........

Brass
Price (£/KG) Updated
Examples
Brass £3.05* 22/06/2018 taps, Ornaments, Artefacts.

I wonder if half these supposed outrages are more a product of fluffy liberals who think that others need to feel offended for comments and jokes made that may or may not be directed in their direction.

I am disappointed that Lord Sugar felt the need to apologise and withdraw his statement. I think the bloke is a tit of the first order but I had hoped that he would remain one of the last bastions of public freedom of expression that stops short of complete offence.

Various colleagues of mine 'feel a bit uncomfortable' about commemorating Mothering Sunday, in case it upsets those that can't have kids. I can't run 100 yards without having to stop for a good cough but I don't want to see Mo Farah labelled as being offensive to unfit, middle aged, salad dodgers like myself.

The trouble is, most vegans look as if they are the closest thing to a corpse with out actually being one. Militant vegans sound about as scary as a little rabbit with the word 'boo' written on its nose.

Militant Lesbians on the other hand could be quite amusing