Latest snowflake outrage

Tiger Woods Car Acc_3.jpg

There are alternatives. Had female friend who would be the last of the name - not a posh family, but an old, old village one. Husband-to-be, unprompted, asked the Bride's father if he would like him to take their family name instead of her taking his or diluting it as a double-barrel add on. His choice (no need for an alias either XD) . Rather respectful and a thoughtful thing to do for his new wife and her family.

I think I know the guy, the groom, was he Tom Knobgobbler

Knob-Gobbler would be a double barrelled name - which they were trying to avoid.

ex_colonial

On ROPS
On ROPs
Martin Sheen to play Nelson Mandela in an upcoming biopic? No, I don’t think so ...

Hmm ... surely Liam Neeson would suit the part, early career as a terrorist attacking nasty Boers then the blossoming as a "Statesman"!

Anti semitism counts as racism? Who'da thunk it? Quite alarming the number of skeletons the screechingly anti racist have in their closets.
Ah, but it's the wrongright kind of racism, get with the programme!

One of my wife’s coven on the phone. In the after conversation debrief, I was informed the Gordon Ramsey is hosting a game show on the BBC(?)
It seems the first couple on were black, the second pair some married lesbians but the worst offence was caused when Ramsey used the word ‘shit’
The witch is writing to the BBC and Ofcom to register her disgust.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
One of my wife’s coven on the phone. In the after conversation debrief, I was informed the Gordon Ramsey is hosting a game show on the BBC(?)
It seems the first couple on were black, the second pair some married lesbians but the worst offence was caused when Ramsey used the word ‘shit’
The witch is writing to the BBC and Ofcom to register her disgust.
He also said "fucking" too.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I suppose we should've realised it wouldn't take too long, Arrse's ex mascot has become gender neutral!

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Apparently society is racist because black people get excessively murdered....

By each other.....

View attachment 552510
Am I missing something here? The Guardian story says 105 black people killed, but the table shows 124 black people killed, 99 of whom were killed by other black people.

Am I missing something here? The Guardian story says 105 black people killed, but the table shows 124 black people killed, 99 of whom were killed by other black people.
a07557b151547a7217d6e74566df2671.jpeg

Latest Threads