Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest snowflake outrage

Odd. I started watching last night and saw no such warning
That’s because of your white privilege which makes you blind to Muppet injustices.

I hate people like you.

It’s an entertaining read...
Short version:
You can’t “self- identify” as ‘one legged and disabled’ if you have two legs.
You can self identify as a woman if you have a Willy.
Funny reading that. Truly bonkers.

Actually, pondering further - it's genius! The SNP have just harmonised the world! In a single stroke, they have rendered race, gender, religion, disabilities etc... meaningless and reduced all of us to a single denomination, 'human', as anything else is now irrelevant if you can simply identify as anything at all.

Hurrah for the SNP!

Last edited:
Time for a new acronym then:
Black, White, Asian, Non-specific, All others.
Here's another. WTFC? Who The Foxtrot Cares?
The politics of division is doing the work of the enemies of peace, unity, cooperation and progress.
Equality of outcome will continue until the lowest common denominator is too thick to have awareness.

Spartak1st

Old-Salt
Funny reading that. Truly bonkers.

Actually, pondering further - it's genius! The SNP have just harmonised the world! In a single stroke, they have rendered race, gender, religion, disabilities etc... meaningless and reduced all of us to a single denomination, 'human', as anything else is now irrelevant if you can simply identify as anything at all.

Hurrah for the SNP!
Are you sure it’s not reduced us all to SNP and sub-human.

Odd. I started watching last night and saw no such warning

Other family films to carry the warning include The Aristocats, Dumbo, Peter Pan and Swiss Family Robinson.

Tory MP Andrew Bridgen said: 'I would like to know which bunch of muppets thought this one up. It would appear if this continues kids won't be able to watch any TV programmes which are not newly made. Is nothing safe?'

The rot goes deep. I suppose the terminally woke would take offense at the jive-talking crows in Dumbo and the cultural appropriation of the Lost [English] Boys of Native American culture when Captain Hook captures the "Indian princess", but I really can't think why The Aristocats and Swiss Family Robinson have attracted such unfavorable notice.

This is why I hate Disney. They ruin every project they buy into (cough) Star Wars (cough) and now they are ruining their previous output over the past 80 years by making it unwatchable (literally) or censoring the content as to ruin the outcome to appeal to the cancel culture mob which is now in vogue.

The Woke mob's head would explode if they knew that VHS copies of Disney's 1946 movie, "The Song of the South" was trading quite well on e-bay. They really wouldn't like that. (Although the famous black comedian Redd Foxx said it was funny)

2021-02-21 (2).png

Last edited:
Other family films to carry the warning include The Aristocats, Dumbo, Peter Pan and Swiss Family Robinson.

Tory MP Andrew Bridgen said: 'I would like to know which bunch of muppets thought this one up. It would appear if this continues kids won't be able to watch any TV programmes which are not newly made. Is nothing safe?'

The rot goes deep. I suppose the terminally woke would take offense at the jive-talking crows in Dumbo and the cultural appropriation of the Lost [English] Boys of Native American culture when Captain Hook captures the "Indian princess", but I really can't thank why The Aristocats and Swiss Family Robinson have attracted such unfavorable notice.

This is why I hate Disney. They ruin every project they buy into (cough) Star Wars (cough) and now they are ruining their previous output over the past 80 years by making it unwatchable (literally) or censoring the content as to ruin the outcome to appeal to the cancel culture mob which is now in vogue.

The Woke mob's head would explode if they knew that VHS copies of Disney's 1946 movie, "The Song of the South" was trading quite well on e-bay. They really wouldn't like that. (Although the famous black comedian Redd Foxx said it was funny)

View attachment 551537
The warning appeared between episodes this evening. As long as they are showing it I don't care. It's when they stop showing things that it becomes censorship.

The rot goes deep. I suppose the terminally woke would take offense at the jive-talking crows in Dumbo and the cultural appropriation of the Lost [English] Boys of Native American culture when Captain Hook captures the "Indian princess", but I really can't think why The Aristocats and Swiss Family Robinson have attracted such unfavorable notice.

View attachment 551537

I can see why it's banned. A potential black paedophile with two cute white kids in tow.
For once, the pc brigade and the Klan are in agreement.

Another example of the PC snake eating its own tail.
I look forward to Usain Bolt running in the next paralympics when he identifies as T42.
1613937651634.png

I worked in an electrical store for a while. The bloody stupidity you’d get...

One woman put in a claim for a new kitchen following a fire caused by the toaster we sold her. In her letter, she claimed that she had put the toaster on, which was located under her kitchen cabinet, then went for a shower. When she came out the toaster/cabinet were on fire... blah blah.... it actually said in the warning section of the instructions for that model of toaster ... Do NOT use under kitchen cupboards etc and Do NOT leave unattended. Company caved in and paid for a kitchen.

A guy brought in a wet/dry vacuum that was blocked solid. He was swearing his head off about faulty product etc How dare we sell him such crap. I unblocked it in front of him. He’d used it to clean his patio. Full of leaves, mud, moss and two dead mice (trophy kills by his cat).

My favourite was the woman who brought in a travel hairdryer which didnt work abroad. Her husband was an engineer (bridges). He had declared that it was shoddily designed and not fit for purpose, because he was an engineer . We should never have sold it. When I asked if she’d flipped the voltage switch the look of complete embarrassment told me everything. I think hubby must have latterly built the Queensferry Crossing.
Beats a lot of my stories.

Customer buys a new car. He's told by the branch manager to fill it up ASAP at the service station across the road as the branches fuel pump was faulty. Customer drives off. An hour later, the branch manager gets an irate call from the customer. This guy decided to forgo the advice about putting fuel in the car and decided to drive home, an hour away from the branch. His car conked out in the middle of an intersection, whereas he flattened the battery trying to start it again. He demanded we return his money and pay for the towing service. It's the first time I've ever seen a branch manager tell a customer to fcuk off.

Another customer walked into one of our service departments demanding we fix his car under warranty as it had a manufacturing defect. The service manager was puzzled by this as all the recalls had been performed for this car. So he went out to the carpark to see what the customer was talking about. Turns out this guy had parked upwards on a hill. He vigorously swung his driver side door open to get out of the car, and kicked the door speaker grill in when the door swung back. He wanted up to fix the speaker as it should have been able to withstand someone kicking it. Not sure what the outcome of this was, I seem to recall something about this guy trying to sue us.

Spartak1st

Old-Salt
Beats a lot of my stories.

Customer buys a new car. He's told by the branch manager to fill it up ASAP at the service station across the road as the branches fuel pump was faulty. Customer drives off. An hour later, the branch manager gets an irate call from the customer. This guy decided to forgo the advice about putting fuel in the car and decided to drive home, an hour away from the branch. His car conked out in the middle of an intersection, whereas he flattened the battery trying to start it again. He demanded we return his money and pay for the towing service. It's the first time I've ever seen a branch manager tell a customer to fcuk off.

Another customer walked into one of our service departments demanding we fix his car under warranty as it had a manufacturing defect. The service manager was puzzled by this as all the recalls had been performed for this car. So he went out to the carpark to see what the customer was talking about. Turns out this guy had parked upwards on a hill. He vigorously swung his driver side door open to get out of the car, and kicked the door speaker grill in when the door swung back. He wanted up to fix the speaker as it should have been able to withstand someone kicking it. Not sure what the outcome of this was, I seem to recall something about this guy trying to sue us.
I think your first tale about running out of fuel trumps mine!

I think your first tale about running out of fuel trumps mine!
It scares me that I have to drive on the road with these people.

Another story I just remembered. A bloke bought a ute from one of our branches a while back (Being Australia, we're talking an SS Commodore Ute, used more as a driveway diva than a tradies daily drive). He drove of the lot and that was the last we saw of him until he called up a year or so later demanding a new engine. The timing chain went bad and buggered up the engine.

We thought that this was a bit odd, and decided to check on his service history.

He hadn't had a single service done at a qualified dealership (note that the first couple of years services were free as part of the new car warranty at the time) and instead had taken it to a mate who 'knew all about cars'. Since he'd broken his agreement, we told him to go away.

The expected litigation ensued and this bloke got thrown out on his arse.

EDIT: I remember another one that I've got a photo for somewhere. Young moron gets first paycheck and buys an SS Commodore sedan. Usual testosterone driving ensues, and we get a call from this guy saying his car needs to be fixed under warranty. We asked what the problem was, he says the drive shaft fell off.

We get the car up on the hoist and have a gander at it. Rear passengers wheel has a positive camber of 45 degrees. Closest as we can tell, he was revving it's tits off doing a burn out, lost control at high speed and side slide into a gutter with enough force to snap the drive shaft off the diff.

We all laughed at him (not just the dealership staff who looked at it, the Holden rep who came out to check the car out laughed straight at his face) and told him to forget it. Yet he kept trying to blame it on a manufacturers defect.

Last edited: