Latest snowflake outrage

I once shared a student house with a veggie.

I have a long standing interest in succulent plants, cacti and the like.

Said snowflake was very upset by my Venus Flytrap, especially as I used to catch any flies in the house to feed it. Eventually I had to relocate it from the bathroom to my bedroom as she was so offended the the sight of partially digested flies.

I once shared a student house with a veggie.

I have a long standing interest in succulent plants, cacti and the like.

Said snowflake was very upset by my Venus Flytrap, especially as I used to catch any flies in the house to feed it. Eventually I had to relocate it from the bathroom to my bedroom as she was so offended the the sight of partially digested flies.
You could have chopped her into very tiny pieces and slowly disposed of the evidence.

Snowflakes are not the nicest of peeps to have a drink with or be around.

Give you an example...when I was young sweet and innocent in the last millenium - I dated a girl called AI at 6th Form college who came from one of the stockbroker belts / sticks just outside here. On/off for year year and half etc ..till she turned lesbian and went into vegthen vegan now back on meat.

One of her then close best friends just call her JD for the sake of argument lived in same village from well to do middle upper class folks. AI and JD used to come around my folks place a lot when things were good. Then as young teenager, it all goes pete tong. No big thinkg. did see JD on the streets and would get a customery hello.

Fast forward almost 2 decades later few years back, my then missus 's aquaintance (local writer and computer programmer LOOKS and sounds like Alan Carr and one of the leftie lot) is in pub nervous about his new gf. New gf is non other than my 6th form ex's best friend JD. So introductions around the table then to me and I go heya JD hows it going hope alls well havent seen ya in ages. I get a cold reception and the atmosphere on table gets weird to th extent of JD shouts "Im not from here, I am from London never lived around here or what". My then partner kinda whisphers saying that JD is trying to tell me to shut up etc etc.

I look on FB and Miss JD profile says shes friends laughingly with AI etc etc and of course listing her school and shes from here. I get in contact with my folks and they remember JD very well in the good old days and asked how she was.

Next day I see her leave the block of co-op / council / hippified block flats where Alan Carr lookalike is living and she looks at me with a smirk. I felt like confronting her but could not be assed. Speak to my friend (my ex from 6th form) about JD and turns out they hadnt spoken for years cos JD was shagging married men. Oh and did I tell you JD is a professional nanny etc etc.

JD is part of if not is in the front of many protests around here - anti EDL/BNP, Lets defend the right of building a certain religious establishment, lets fight for immigrants welcome them , holds out begging bowls for charities etc etc. And of course shes part of the gender BS campaign. She is a true snowflake and leads them.

A friend of a friend joined up a local commnunity drama thing for adults with probs and issues directed by a fit spanish bird. JD turns up as moral support to support mate of mate but doesnt speak to him after play.

But in her high pitched plummy voice she starts gathering some of the folk (who have had mental and truama in their lives) for after play drink. She walks past me in the audience with her nose stuck in the air.

She's also pally with another activist whom I believe has been one of the many protesting outside AWE.

She is an unpleasnt person in my view and others including my two exs and several other folk.
And the blatent lie about her past -it be better if she gave a false name after all these years.

I would dearly like to see her embarassed and humiliated in public someday..

cheers
It's rare to catch someone quite so in need of an angry wnak in mid-flow.

So to speak.

Snowflakes are not the nicest of peeps to have a drink with or be around.

Give you an example...when I was young sweet and innocent in the last millenium - I dated a girl called AI at 6th Form college who came from one of the stockbroker belts / sticks just outside here. On/off for year year and half etc ..till she turned lesbian and went into vegthen vegan now back on meat.

One of her then close best friends just call her JD for the sake of argument lived in same village from well to do middle upper class folks. AI and JD used to come around my folks place a lot when things were good. Then as young teenager, it all goes pete tong. No big thinkg. did see JD on the streets and would get a customery hello.

Fast forward almost 2 decades later few years back, my then missus 's aquaintance (local writer and computer programmer LOOKS and sounds like Alan Carr and one of the leftie lot) is in pub nervous about his new gf. New gf is non other than my 6th form ex's best friend JD. So introductions around the table then to me and I go heya JD hows it going hope alls well havent seen ya in ages. I get a cold reception and the atmosphere on table gets weird to th extent of JD shouts "Im not from here, I am from London never lived around here or what". My then partner kinda whisphers saying that JD is trying to tell me to shut up etc etc.

I look on FB and Miss JD profile says shes friends laughingly with AI etc etc and of course listing her school and shes from here. I get in contact with my folks and they remember JD very well in the good old days and asked how she was.

Next day I see her leave the block of co-op / council / hippified block flats where Alan Carr lookalike is living and she looks at me with a smirk. I felt like confronting her but could not be assed. Speak to my friend (my ex from 6th form) about JD and turns out they hadnt spoken for years cos JD was shagging married men. Oh and did I tell you JD is a professional nanny etc etc.

JD is part of if not is in the front of many protests around here - anti EDL/BNP, Lets defend the right of building a certain religious establishment, lets fight for immigrants welcome them , holds out begging bowls for charities etc etc. And of course shes part of the gender BS campaign. She is a true snowflake and leads them.

A friend of a friend joined up a local commnunity drama thing for adults with probs and issues directed by a fit spanish bird. JD turns up as moral support to support mate of mate but doesnt speak to him after play.

But in her high pitched plummy voice she starts gathering some of the folk (who have had mental and truama in their lives) for after play drink. She walks past me in the audience with her nose stuck in the air.

She's also pally with another activist whom I believe has been one of the many protesting outside AWE.

She is an unpleasnt person in my view and others including my two exs and several other folk.
And the blatent lie about her past -it be better if she gave a false name after all these years.

I would dearly like to see her embarassed and humiliated in public someday..

cheers
What?

Jenny Seagrove joins the snowflake generation:
Actress Jenny Seagrove pulls out of village fete because it involved camel racing, calling the sport 'fundamentally wrong'

Well, if that's the case, so is horse racing, and any other form of sport involving animals, so Polo will be totally banned, as will pony trekking, point to point and anything else involving a human riding an animal....

Actress Jenny Seagrove pulls out of village fete because it involved camel racing | Daily Mail Online

No more Donkey Derbies either chaps!!

Actress Jenny Seagrove pulls out of village fete because it involved camel racing, calling the sport 'fundamentally wrong'

Well, if that's the case, so is horse racing, and any other form of sport involving animals, so Polo will be totally banned, as will pony trekking, point to point and anything else involving a human riding an animal....

Actress Jenny Seagrove pulls out of village fete because it involved camel racing | Daily Mail Online

This might explain why she didn't want to go badger baiting with me then.

1527929713462.jpeg

How dare that racist bitch diss another country's national sport! Why doesn't she just burn a Koran and be done with? Even the local EDL/Biffer branch will live and let live, I'm sure.

... which is rich, considering she was shägging Michael Winner...

Looks quite tasty, actually. Add spuds, pitta bread, rice, veg, or whatever takes your fancy. And not a pathetic lefty snowflake in sight. Those camel-jockeys certainly know how to have a good day out. This is the type of diversity I embrace, as opposed to FGM, grooming gangs, and religious nuts.

Polo banned for sure - toffs game. Ban Donkey rides? will cause UDI at Weston - super - Mare.