Latest snowflake outrage

That's sounds like the sort of bollocks people tell school kids, along with all bullies are cowards.
It's usually said by those who had to hand over their lunch money or get their head flushed down the bog.
Just keep telling yourself that and you might believe it one day

Ergo chocolate and coffe are vegetables and part of your 5 a day... A friend of mine is a Jewish vegetarian though her sensible shoes are leather and she’ll eat free range meat. We fed her venison one Christmas which we said was free range, which technically it was as FIL ran it down with his Range Rover and gave us a haunch for free (it had cunningly thrown itself in a ditch and covered itself with scrim, so was still there to be legally gathered on the return journey). Fortunately she believed us as roadkill isn’t kosher...
So not a vegetarian then. I am quite happy with coffee and chocolate, grains, etc. even mushrooms, I don't eat, use or purchase anything with a nervous system though.

If someone eats fish, they're not a vegetarian. Fish are animals.

Ironically, some fish are carnivores.
If someone eats fish but not meat, they are a pescatarian.

Or a pest .....

Last edited:
On the subject of newspapers, I don't read them as a rule. Except for the confirmation bias sheeple, most newspapers with a few exceptions are full of shite. But the same old tabloid Guardian victim-journalists inciting hatred keep peddling the same rhetoric, desperately trying to save a s(t)inking ship from financial disaster. Ironic, that the Grauniad accused 'white-supremacists' of "wanting a race war" just to rally useful idiots dozily parroting nasty anti 'gammon' racism while buying their paper. Which is okay because that's not racist, for some reason.

Cost-cutting (cheap and nasty journalism) and dumbing down might keep these rags in the black, but it's not in their interests to promote racial and social harmony, nor to stop bashing the big bad white bogeyman. The entire fcuking argument is both ridiculous and dangerous.

We have evolved as a species as hunter-gatherers and part of our success is being omnivorous. Veggies are just stupid, and a nuisance to everyone around them.
I love meat and food in general, but if people want to forego meat and dairy for health then let them get on with it.

I love meat and food in general, but if people want to forego meat and dairy for health then let them get on with it.
As long as they mention it every 20 minutes instead of 10, I suppose it's fine.

I know this is from the Heil Mail but it did make me chortle. Septic millenial evicted from Parent's house ...

The 30-year-old man who garnered national attention for his refusal to move out of his parents' home has spoken out to detail his troubles with his folks.

On Tuesday, a judge ordered Michael Rotondo to move out of his parents' home in Camillus, New York, where he has been living rent-free for nearly a decade.

Read more: Millennial tells why his parents sought to evict him from NY home | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

US Millenial kicked out of home

If someone eats fish, they're not a vegetarian. Fish are animals.

Ironically, some fish are carnivores.
Doubly ironic, is that some plants are carnivores too

I once shared a student house with a veggie.

I have a long standing interest in succulent plants, cacti and the like.

Said snowflake was very upset by my Venus Flytrap, especially as I used to catch any flies in the house to feed it. Eventually I had to relocate it from the bathroom to my bedroom as she was so offended the the sight of partially digested flies.

I once shared a student house with a veggie.

I have a long standing interest in succulent plants, cacti and the like.

Said snowflake was very upset by my Venus Flytrap, especially as I used to catch any flies in the house to feed it. Eventually I had to relocate it from the bathroom to my bedroom as she was so offended the the sight of partially digested flies.
You could have chopped her into very tiny pieces and slowly disposed of the evidence.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer