Latest snowflake outrage

You should record the conversation and send it to the university for a refund.
His decision to go
His debt
Welcome to the real world my boy. This is the problem too many going to univerity because they think they should go,when just maybe academics is not for them. Instead of getting a trade and actually earning a real wage and a career with prospects. They end up getting a job with no prospects on minimum wage, even worse not earning enough to either rent or buy a home of their own

Snowflakes are not the nicest of peeps to have a drink with or be around.

Give you an example...when I was young sweet and innocent in the last millenium - I dated a girl called AI at 6th Form college who came from one of the stockbroker belts / sticks just outside here. On/off for year year and half etc ..till she turned lesbian and went into vegthen vegan now back on meat.

One of her then close best friends just call her JD for the sake of argument lived in same village from well to do middle upper class folks. AI and JD used to come around my folks place a lot when things were good. Then as young teenager, it all goes pete tong. No big thinkg. did see JD on the streets and would get a customery hello.

Fast forward almost 2 decades later few years back, my then missus 's aquaintance (local writer and computer programmer LOOKS and sounds like Alan Carr and one of the leftie lot) is in pub nervous about his new gf. New gf is non other than my 6th form ex's best friend JD. So introductions around the table then to me and I go heya JD hows it going hope alls well havent seen ya in ages. I get a cold reception and the atmosphere on table gets weird to th extent of JD shouts "Im not from here, I am from London never lived around here or what". My then partner kinda whisphers saying that JD is trying to tell me to shut up etc etc.

I look on FB and Miss JD profile says shes friends laughingly with AI etc etc and of course listing her school and shes from here. I get in contact with my folks and they remember JD very well in the good old days and asked how she was.

Next day I see her leave the block of co-op / council / hippified block flats where Alan Carr lookalike is living and she looks at me with a smirk. I felt like confronting her but could not be assed. Speak to my friend (my ex from 6th form) about JD and turns out they hadnt spoken for years cos JD was shagging married men. Oh and did I tell you JD is a professional nanny etc etc.

JD is part of if not is in the front of many protests around here - anti EDL/BNP, Lets defend the right of building a certain religious establishment, lets fight for immigrants welcome them , holds out begging bowls for charities etc etc. And of course shes part of the gender BS campaign. She is a true snowflake and leads them.

A friend of a friend joined up a local commnunity drama thing for adults with probs and issues directed by a fit spanish bird. JD turns up as moral support to support mate of mate but doesnt speak to him after play.

But in her high pitched plummy voice she starts gathering some of the folk (who have had mental and truama in their lives) for after play drink. She walks past me in the audience with her nose stuck in the air.

She's also pally with another activist whom I believe has been one of the many protesting outside AWE.

She is an unpleasnt person in my view and others including my two exs and several other folk.
And the blatent lie about her past -it be better if she gave a false name after all these years.

I would dearly like to see her embarassed and humiliated in public someday..

cheers
I have no idea what any of that meant. Sorry.

Nuts and Fruits are made of vegetable matter.
Ergo chocolate and coffe are vegetables and part of your 5 a day... A friend of mine is a Jewish vegetarian though her sensible shoes are leather and she’ll eat free range meat. We fed her venison one Christmas which we said was free range, which technically it was as FIL ran it down with his Range Rover and gave us a haunch for free (it had cunningly thrown itself in a ditch and covered itself with scrim, so was still there to be legally gathered on the return journey). Fortunately she believed us as roadkill isn’t kosher...

That's sounds like the sort of bollocks people tell school kids, along with all bullies are cowards.
It's usually said by those who had to hand over their lunch money or get their head flushed down the bog.
Just keep telling yourself that and you might believe it one day

Ergo chocolate and coffe are vegetables and part of your 5 a day... A friend of mine is a Jewish vegetarian though her sensible shoes are leather and she’ll eat free range meat. We fed her venison one Christmas which we said was free range, which technically it was as FIL ran it down with his Range Rover and gave us a haunch for free (it had cunningly thrown itself in a ditch and covered itself with scrim, so was still there to be legally gathered on the return journey). Fortunately she believed us as roadkill isn’t kosher...
So not a vegetarian then. I am quite happy with coffee and chocolate, grains, etc. even mushrooms, I don't eat, use or purchase anything with a nervous system though.

If someone eats fish, they're not a vegetarian. Fish are animals.

Ironically, some fish are carnivores.
If someone eats fish but not meat, they are a pescatarian.

Or a pest .....

Last edited:
On the subject of newspapers, I don't read them as a rule. Except for the confirmation bias sheeple, most newspapers with a few exceptions are full of shite. But the same old tabloid Guardian victim-journalists inciting hatred keep peddling the same rhetoric, desperately trying to save a s(t)inking ship from financial disaster. Ironic, that the Grauniad accused 'white-supremacists' of "wanting a race war" just to rally useful idiots dozily parroting nasty anti 'gammon' racism while buying their paper. Which is okay because that's not racist, for some reason.

Cost-cutting (cheap and nasty journalism) and dumbing down might keep these rags in the black, but it's not in their interests to promote racial and social harmony, nor to stop bashing the big bad white bogeyman. The entire fcuking argument is both ridiculous and dangerous.

We have evolved as a species as hunter-gatherers and part of our success is being omnivorous. Veggies are just stupid, and a nuisance to everyone around them.
I love meat and food in general, but if people want to forego meat and dairy for health then let them get on with it.

I love meat and food in general, but if people want to forego meat and dairy for health then let them get on with it.
As long as they mention it every 20 minutes instead of 10, I suppose it's fine.

I know this is from the Heil Mail but it did make me chortle. Septic millenial evicted from Parent's house ...

The 30-year-old man who garnered national attention for his refusal to move out of his parents' home has spoken out to detail his troubles with his folks.

On Tuesday, a judge ordered Michael Rotondo to move out of his parents' home in Camillus, New York, where he has been living rent-free for nearly a decade.

Read more: Millennial tells why his parents sought to evict him from NY home | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

US Millenial kicked out of home