Latest snowflake outrage

I think we should take it one step further, stop all packaged meat and allow meat eaters to hunt their own and butcher it without a fecking license.
No licence needed for game if it's for my own consumption.
I probably kill 30-40% of the meat & fish I eat & butcher it too.
It's nice to be able to point to this when accused of being cowardly by eating animals others have killed.
Some of the more objective veggies appreciate the point too.

Disputed

The Four Types of Vegetarian Diets Explained - How to understand the different options. | avivahealth.com

Allegedly, some people think pesca-vegetarianism is a thing. Purists, obviously, don’t.
Which is my point. If they're that concerned about the feelings of animals, why are they choosing between which ones live and which ones can be eaten. What authority and what right do they have to value a cow above a trout?

If they don't like eating meat, fair one, crack on. I don't like parsnips so I don't eat them. I don't feel the need to virtue signal by declaring myself a negativeparsnipitarian and boring the **** out of everyone by honking on about It.

For people who are complaining about snowflakes, there’s an awful lot of triggering going on in this thread.
Reported for being harsh.

No licence needed for game if it's for my own consumption.
I probably kill 30-40% of the meat & fish I eat & butcher it too.
It's nice to be able to point to this when accused of being cowardly by eating animals others have killed.
Some of the more objective veggies appreciate the point too.
So isn't there tagging like what they have in Ontario?
Just an FAC, permission from landowner and off you track?

Which is my point. If they're that concerned about the feelings of animals, why are they choosing between which ones live and which ones can be eaten. What authority and what right do they have to value a cow above a trout?

If they don't like eating meat, fair one, crack on. I don't like parsnips so I don't eat them. I don't feel the need to virtue signal by declaring myself a negativeparsnipitarian and boring the **** out of everyone by honking on about It.
Plants have feelings too | Pursuit by The University of Melbourne

bullying is belittling someone else, forcing them to behave as required as an exercise of your power and dominance and has no place in any organisation.
Its great fun though.

Disputed

The Four Types of Vegetarian Diets Explained - How to understand the different options. | avivahealth.com

Allegedly, some people think pesca-vegetarianism is a thing. Purists, obviously, don’t.
Purists....Hardcore vegans are like drug addicts, They start off on the lettuce and end up full on calabash (with no difference in taste or strength)
In fact, I would go as far and say you could watch heroin addicts complaining less about the lack of smack in their lives than Vegans terrorizing restaurant staff for lack of loofah on the menu.

They are weird bunch for sure.

Those elderly gammons are acting an awful lot like a bunch of snowflakes.

perhaps 'pinkflakes'?

People who eat fish aren't vegetarians. Fish are not vegetables. You should point this out to them at every possible opportunity.
My youngest son (25) claims he is Vegiterian,then tucks into a Ham & Cheese wrap with mayo (made from Eggs) also has oven cooked Chicken breast. I say "I thought you said your a Vegiterian"? Answer "Well ham isn't meat" ok I say what about chicken?
Answer "Chicken is ok coz it's not Red meat"
£9k a year at University well spent.

Its great fun though.
Only until you realise that virtually all bullies are being bullied themselves, somewhere else, somehow, which really just makes them sad little [insert abuse word of choice]. It is possible to break the cycle though if you try.

Only until you realise that virtually all bullies are being bullied themselves, somewhere else, somehow, which really just makes them sad little [insert abuse word of choice]. It is possible to break the cycle though if you try.
That's sounds like the sort of bollocks people tell school kids, along with all bullies are cowards.
It's usually said by those who had to hand over their lunch money or get their head flushed down the bog.

Raven2008

On ROPS
On ROPs
Snowflakes are not the nicest of peeps to have a drink with or be around.

Give you an example...when I was young sweet and innocent in the last millenium - I dated a girl called AI at 6th Form college who came from one of the stockbroker belts / sticks just outside here. On/off for year year and half etc ..till she turned lesbian and went into vegthen vegan now back on meat.

One of her then close best friends just call her JD for the sake of argument lived in same village from well to do middle upper class folks. AI and JD used to come around my folks place a lot when things were good. Then as young teenager, it all goes pete tong. No big thinkg. did see JD on the streets and would get a customery hello.

Fast forward almost 2 decades later few years back, my then missus 's aquaintance (local writer and computer programmer LOOKS and sounds like Alan Carr and one of the leftie lot) is in pub nervous about his new gf. New gf is non other than my 6th form ex's best friend JD. So introductions around the table then to me and I go heya JD hows it going hope alls well havent seen ya in ages. I get a cold reception and the atmosphere on table gets weird to th extent of JD shouts "Im not from here, I am from London never lived around here or what". My then partner kinda whisphers saying that JD is trying to tell me to shut up etc etc.

I look on FB and Miss JD profile says shes friends laughingly with AI etc etc and of course listing her school and shes from here. I get in contact with my folks and they remember JD very well in the good old days and asked how she was.

Next day I see her leave the block of co-op / council / hippified block flats where Alan Carr lookalike is living and she looks at me with a smirk. I felt like confronting her but could not be assed. Speak to my friend (my ex from 6th form) about JD and turns out they hadnt spoken for years cos JD was shagging married men. Oh and did I tell you JD is a professional nanny etc etc.

JD is part of if not is in the front of many protests around here - anti EDL/BNP, Lets defend the right of building a certain religious establishment, lets fight for immigrants welcome them , holds out begging bowls for charities etc etc. And of course shes part of the gender BS campaign. She is a true snowflake and leads them.

A friend of a friend joined up a local commnunity drama thing for adults with probs and issues directed by a fit spanish bird. JD turns up as moral support to support mate of mate but doesnt speak to him after play.

But in her high pitched plummy voice she starts gathering some of the folk (who have had mental and truama in their lives) for after play drink. She walks past me in the audience with her nose stuck in the air.

She's also pally with another activist whom I believe has been one of the many protesting outside AWE.

She is an unpleasnt person in my view and others including my two exs and several other folk.
And the blatent lie about her past -it be better if she gave a false name after all these years.

I would dearly like to see her embarassed and humiliated in public someday..

cheers

My youngest son (25) claims he is Vegiterian,then tucks into a Ham & Cheese wrap with mayo (made from Eggs) also has oven cooked Chicken breast. I say "I thought you said your a Vegiterian"? Answer "Well ham isn't meat" ok I say what about chicken?
Answer "Chicken is ok coz it's not Red meat"
£9k a year at University well spent.
You should record the conversation and send it to the university for a refund.