Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest snowflake outrage

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Yrok Univeristy has pulled the image of three wise monkeys from their website, alongside a grovelling apology and promising to do better ???
oddly in Japan monekys are revered
and the image itself comes origionally from Japan and does not have any racist connotations
??

Yrok Univeristy has pulled the image of three wise monkeys from their website, alongside a grovelling apology and promising to do better ???
and the image itself comes origionally from Japan and does not have any racist connotations
??
I read that.

Seems the only people conflating apes and black people are the wokes at York University.

I hope they cancel themselves and voluntarily leave their jobs.

It’s true - we’ve been a multi-ethnic country for ages. Here’s a fun fact - did you know William the Conqueror was black?

There have been several programs about various scientists /archaeologist's digging up bones & spending ages trying to identify their origins. One recently from a monastery in E. England from the 14/15th C, to come up triumphantly to declare the origin was N. Africa and thus proving we were a multi racial country then. Ignoring the fact its was only ONE f**king skeleton out of the hundreds & thousands of white English skeletons exhumed, so hardly a heavily enriched country which only really happened after the "windrush" surge of the 1950's & even heavier in the 90's under the Labour govt of Blair!!

I’m going to start a campaign to introduce ‘chum’ into common parlance.

Sadly it vanished after WW2, and now the time is right to bring it back, as a homage to our heroes. It goes without saying that I expect cooperation from all of you in this.

Okay chums?

Tjom in Afrikaans. Either a friendly greeting or a declaration of war, depending on context.

exsniffer

Old-Salt
Does anyone else remember 'Beirut' by Peter Sarstedt?
I seem to recall when he performed it live the lyrics "All Ii wanted was my 50 thousand" were changed to "All I wanted was my 50 kilos"

Last edited:

Fabius Maximus

Old-Salt
There have been several programs about various scientists /archaeologist's digging up bones & spending ages trying to identify their origins. One recently from a monastery in E. England from the 14/15th C, to come up triumphantly to declare the origin was N. Africa and thus proving we were a multi racial country then. Ignoring the fact its was only ONE f**king skeleton out of the hundreds & thousands of white English skeletons exhumed, so hardly a heavily enriched country which only really happened after the "windrush" surge of the 1950's & even heavier in the 90's under the Labour govt of Blair!!
Yeah they can’t say things with that much certainty. The ‘North Africa’ covers a lot of Mediterranean people who may of may not be considered black by today’s standards.

Fabius Maximus

Old-Salt
Further, in that time scale, he may well have been of Crusader stock.
Who is of crusader stock? Definitely not Billy the Conqueror- he died before the First Crusade happened; and that who I mentioned flippantly in my original post so not entirely sure what you’re striving at here...

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Who is of crusader stock? Definitely not Billy the Conqueror- he died before the First Crusade happened; and that who I mentioned flippantly in my original post so not entirely sure what you’re striving at here...
Said monk, who dates from 14/15C and not sure where you got William the Bastard from, as he's not mentioned in your post I quoted.

He was probably a Moorish slaver, who couldn't run fast enough back to the boat, chased by irate natives.

??
If the little Stasi operatives seemingly being trained by the indoctrination camps posing as universities these days see monkeys and automatically associate them with black people, perhaps they are the bigots they are searching so hard far, as opposed to the rest of the population who are unable to see the problem.

Seems they still fail to realise that the more of these stunts they pull, and the more they **** off the general public, the larger the pushback is going to be when your average bloke says enough is enough.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I have taken to watching Scotland Yard on Channel 81, its on at tea time, otherwise I never bother with tele
it shows lots of old Black and White fillums
but Scotland Yard was produced in the late 50s, and uses cases that they solved and makes it into a half hour programme
its a joy to watch, motor cars I recognise
people wearing hats and smartly dressed
and everybody speaks clearly, no mumbling
however before it starts you now get a warning about out of date terms and violence and language that may offend ????
what a load of bollocks
yesterday they had a pakistani they arrested, they described him as middle eastern looking
and thats offensive ???

Awol

LE
Sadly, the yoof have hijacked it. The Urban Dictionary tells us;
3.SLANG.Semen or sebum (The semifluid secretion of the sebaceous glands, consisting chiefly of fat, keratin, and cellular material) See also "smegma".
Then it’s up to us to reclaim it chums. I suggest we batter to death any youth who misuse our word.

An ethnic minority - No, I'll try again, an oppressed ethnic minority....................There, that's much better is it not?? Now, where do I claim my prize??
You’ll be lucky.

It’ll be one of these about 1 minute in.

Latest Threads