Latest snowflake outrage

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I thought nut allergy refered to all nuts(including vegans?) not just peanuts?Could this be construed as discrimination against peanuts? Sorry I am rambling again time for meds.
Peanuts aren't nuts in the true form of the word, they are legumes, a part of the bean family, they are only called "nuts" due to the hard shell surrounding them.
Peanut - Wikipedia

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

People who eat fish aren't vegetarians. Fish are not vegetables. You should point this out to them at every possible opportunity.
I overheard a soy-warrior at work scoffing "if has a face I won't eat eat"
I quipped in sarcastically "What about eggs then?"

That's just a chickens menstruation mate, that's totally not weird.

Just like drinking cows, goats or even sheep's milk is fine, but crack out a pint of your own species' milk and you're suddenly a pervert.

Our vegan says the same and I posed the same question. Apparently an egg has the ability to grow into a thing with a face unlike a carrot. The next question was what if the egg wasn’t fertilized, but the answer was still no.

I'd say bullying and aggression aka forceful leadership essential on an RNLI rescue.
I wouldn't; bullying is belittling someone else, forcing them to behave as required as an exercise of your power and dominance and has no place in any organisation. Aggressive leadership may, just may, have a minor place in the military, 'more afraid of me than the enemy', although personally I doubt it. When facing the sea the idea you're more frightening to any sane person is a bit of a joke.

Our vegan says the same and I posed the same question. Apparently an egg has the ability to grow into a thing with a face unlike a carrot. The next question was what if the egg wasn’t fertilized, but the answer was still no.
Oh so thats what she said, All I remember was "waffle waffle, murderer etc blah blah"

Seriously, Even in normal conversation, they can't help but make a big fuss about their lifestyle, I mean who fecking cares, My attitude is always, hey great I like veggies too and this now means I get to eat what you won't.

I think we should take it one step further, stop all packaged meat and allow meat eaters to hunt their own and butcher it without a fecking license.

Then again, There would be some pretty skinny game, what the hell would the animals eat when the likely increase in vegans have eaten all their food haha.

I wouldn't; bullying is belittling someone else, forcing them to behave as required as an exercise of your power and dominance and has no place in any organisation. Aggressive leadership may, just may, have a minor place in the military, 'more afraid of me than the enemy', although personally I doubt it. When facing the sea the idea you're more frightening to any sane person is a bit of a joke.
I agree with most of that, Who would be sane?, You might need to use some aggression to help a person overcome the fears that have got you and them into danger.
The words "who's rescuing who" comes to mind.

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
We have evolved as a species as hunter-gatherers and part of our success is being omnivorous. Veggies are just stupid, and a nuisance to everyone around them.

I thought nut allergy refered to all nuts(including vegans?) not just peanuts?Could this be construed as discrimination against peanuts? Sorry I am rambling again time for meds.
Peanuts aren’t nuts. They’re legumes like lentils. Sadly hardly anyone has lentil allergy which would really thin out the vegetarians...
Edit: Damn. Someone played a joker...

Indeedy. Who'd be afraid of a shouty red-faced bloke when there's a 50 foot wave just about to capsize you.

I think we should take it one step further, stop all packaged meat and allow meat eaters to hunt their own and butcher it without a fecking license.
No licence needed for game if it's for my own consumption.
I probably kill 30-40% of the meat & fish I eat & butcher it too.
It's nice to be able to point to this when accused of being cowardly by eating animals others have killed.
Some of the more objective veggies appreciate the point too.