Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest snowflake outrage

There are exceptions

If she can't even put a cap on her head properly I wouldn't trust her to fit my tyres.

Steve 'Tommo' Thompson, who works as a freelancer, has been stood down until after the New Year following his remarks, which included referring to a scuffle between players as 'handbags'.
At one point he also said: "[he's] being a bit of a drama queen….. he’d have been better wearing a skirt."

Steve 'Tommo' Thompson, who works as a freelancer, has been stood down until after the New Year following his remarks, which included referring to a scuffle between players as 'handbags'.
At one point he also said: "[he's] being a bit of a drama queen….. he’d have been better wearing a skirt."
From the link:
"He has volunteered to undertake training led by the football authorities.”
Re-education a la methode communiste?

From the link:
"He has volunteered to undertake training led by the football authorities.”
Re-education a la methode communiste?
He should just tell them to f**k off and go and get another job doing something else.
I'm sure he's got enough cash banked to re-train.
Because that is what it's going to take to end this stupidity, and when the snowflake minority have heard the words f**k off enough times, eventually they'll dry up and blow away in the wind.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Because that is what it's going to take to end this stupidity, and when the snowflake minority have heard the words f**k off enough times, eventually they'll dry up and blow away in the wind.
I admire your confidence, but I have the feeling that they may be a bit more persistent than their namesake.

I admire your confidence, but I have the feeling that they may be a bit more persistent than their namesake.
Yes, because they have the backing of the state and MSM.
I have worked for three different companies in four years, because I refuse to bow down to stupidity from HR types.
However, I understand that as I have paid off my mortgage and have no debt whatsoever, it's easier for me to tell these halfwits to f**k off than it is for others.
But it annoys me think of the kind of country we're leaving for our children, which is why we need to stand up to this bunch of no marks.

Believe it or not, now full stops are offensive. Full f***ing stops.

Genuinely, I sometimes wonder if we are in the early stages of some sort of cataclysmic societal breakdown. Initiated by insanity, then progressing to full on Armageddon.

Genuinely, I sometimes wonder if we are in the early stages of some sort of cataclysmic societal breakdown. Initiated by insanity, then progressing to full on Armageddon.

Idiocracy is looking more like a documentary every day

I think the film 'Trading Places' was a warning to us all.
Two extremely wealthy men place a one dollar bet to turn the lives of two strangers upside down, just for fun.
CCTV cameras and social media are capturing our every move, and I think that a group of bored trillionaires are watching and having a laugh at our expense.

'Let's see if we can get them to believe there are more than two genders...'
'Nah, they'll never go for that'
'I'll bet you a dollar they will'
'You're on'

'Well f**k me sideways, that was easy enough...here's your dollar...Hmm, I know, let's see if we can make them all wear masks and stay six feet away from each other'
'Ok, but first I want to see if I can make them believe that statues and fruit are racist'
None of this is happening by chance, somebody is making all this happen.

Yokel

LE

Easy solution - if sending a text message to someone one prone to being offended use the word 'stop'.

I AM SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UPSET AND FRIGHTENED BY MY USE OF FULL STOPS STOP I WILL STOP IMMEDIATELY STOP THERE IS NO NEED TO COMPLAIN STOP

Another point: Whilst our Staff Officers spend their time thinking of alternatives to 'offensive' terms like manpower, seamanship, and airmanship, Russian Staff Officers are devising ways of cutting Atlantic reinforcement routes, Chinese ones are planning to disrupt global supply chains, and nicking Western aero engine technology, and the Iranians are up to no good.

Last edited:
Easy solution - if sending a text message to someone one prone to being offended use the word 'stop'.

I AM SORRY TO HEAR THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UPSET AND FRIGHTENED BY MY USE OF FULL STOPS STOP I WILL STOP IMMEDIATELY STOP THERE IS NO NEED TO COMPLAIN STOP

Another point: Whilst our Staff Officers spend there time thinking of alternatives to 'offensive' terms like manpower, seamanship, and airmanship, Russian Staff Officers are devising ways of cutting Atlantic reinforcement routes, Chinese ones are planning to disrupt global supply chains, and nicking Western aero engine technology, and the Iranians are up to no good.

We'll just no platform China and Russia if the worst happens and retreat to our safe space, and maybe send them a strongly worded letter if we feel a bit brave

We'll just no platform China and Russia if the worst happens and retreat to our safe space, and maybe send them a strongly worded letter if we feel a bit brave
You left off the full stop, you full-on woke snowflake.

Latest Threads