Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest snowflake outrage

This am. Car main dealer. Went into see about getting a car ignition problem fixed. I spoke to the child behind the desk. Instead of explaining the problem to her (which is quite complex) I suggested talking to a techie so as not having any misunderstandings about describing the problem, especially as we were both wearing masks and had a perspex screen between us.
Oh dear.Bad move.
Apparently she is more than capable of understanding any technical issues, would I ask a man to get a techie, did I assume she knew nothing about cars, then tears, tissues and more tears...
Thankfully a grown up intervened and having heard what had transpired suggested she took a break, then called a techie to come out.
He's been there 10 years and has never come across this particular problem before.
I look forwards to my next visit.

If this isn't the height of snowflake fuckwittery I really don't know what is.

A Labour (quelle surprise) candidate, and mate of Andy Burnham (says even more about him), says that if the Covid vaccine isn't vegan he'll sue for breach of Yumin Rites.

A Labour (quelle surprise) candidate, and mate of Andy Burnham (says even more about him), says that if the Covid vaccine isn't vegan he'll sue for breach of Yumin Rites.

No need. He can do his own research or do without like millions of others not so fortunate.

This just has to be a wind up. Surely nobody can the that brain dead.
Oh just noticed, Labour, that would explain lots.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

It certainly isn't nut free if this report is anything to go by!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Or the people in Frankfurt or maybe everyone in the US, the Germans have a cake called Amerikaner.
The French call the Brits les rosbif, 'kin racists everywhere.
We call the French Cheese eating surrender monkeys which is wrong as they also eat snails, horse and andouilettes!

We call the French Cheese eating surrender monkeys which is wrong as they also eat snails, horse and andouilettes!
I've been called a sweaty sock before!!! Outrageous you sassenach bastards!!

And we mustn't forget our friends the Septic Tanks.

As a lime-sucking sonofabitch, I would like to take issue with the long list of food related epithets we call each other.

This am. Car main dealer. Went into see about getting a car ignition problem fixed. I spoke to the child behind the desk. Instead of explaining the problem to her (which is quite complex) I suggested talking to a techie so as not having any misunderstandings about describing the problem, especially as we were both wearing masks and had a perspex screen between us.
Oh dear.Bad move.
Apparently she is more than capable of understanding any technical issues, would I ask a man to get a techie, did I assume she knew nothing about cars, then tears, tissues and more tears...
Thankfully a grown up intervened and having heard what had transpired suggested she took a break, then called a techie to come out.
He's been there 10 years and has never come across this particular problem before.

You beast! Fancy reducing a young girl to tears the useless bint.

Oh dear.Bad move.

This never happened when they had miserable old b*stards with black fingernails behind the desk.

That reminds me . Why are all vehicle mechanics such miserable old b*stards ?
Each and every one of them without fail .
There are exceptions

Latest Threads