Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest snowflake outrage

aardvark64

War Hero
From your link:
"One junior employee aggressively accused Peterson of being transphobic. "He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia and the fact that he's an icon of white supremacy, regardless of the content of his book, I'm not proud to work for a company that publishes him."
Solution? Resign, he will not be missed.
My bold: did you just assume someone's gender?!!!!
You fcuking monster!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Are there are videos of them crying, asking for a friend
Maybe they could actually read the book and benefit from it.

Bob Upndown

War Hero
Judging by some of the replies, she is not the only wierdo on zwitter, there must be shed loads of them.

//wah shield/select operative

You know Titania is a parody account? It’s actually a chap called Andrew Doyle who writes in his own name for Spiked.com. Titania is a hoot, relentlessly making huge mockery of the woke and virtue signalling masses

//wah shield/select standby/replace switch guard

//wah shield/select operative

You know Titania is a parody account? It’s actually a chap called Andrew Doyle who writes in his own name for Spiked.com. Titania is a hoot, relentlessly making huge mockery of the woke and virtue signalling masses

//wah shield/select standby/replace switch guard

It used to be making a Thatcher joke was enough to be edgy, yes we're talking about you Alexei Sayle

Now it's a gay lefty who likes poking fun a the establishment wokies, how edgy comedy has changed over the years

Apparently, some concerned citizens have ‘slammed’ McDonald’s because their new ’Jerk’ burger sauce is made with Habanero peppers, not Scotch Bonnet (everybody knows!). This would appear to be ‘disrespectful’ as well as ‘cultural appropriation’...

I hope everyone ordering this has dreads and a Rasta hat or there will be riots.

Apparently, some concerned citizens have ‘slammed’ McDonald’s because their new ’Jerk’ burger sauce is made with Habanero peppers, not Scotch Bonnet (everybody knows!). This would appear to be ‘disrespectful’ as well as ‘cultural appropriation’...

I hope everyone ordering serving this has dreads and a Rasta hat or there will be riots.
Fixed.

An odd one this, Muslim model quits the industry because she's outraged at herself.

This was a good start but she neglected to cover her face. Far too glamorous. Shockingly sultry in fact.* We all have to cover our faces now.
1606419549639.png

* Don't tell @scarbrough about this photo. He might get overexcited.

Mufulira42

Clanker
Maybe their genes were too tight.
II%RC the Indian Govt at one time wanted voluntary male sterilization and to sweeten the deal issued a compensatory, little portable radio to each and every volunteer ----- Govt Poobahs fully expecting the hills would have been alive with the sound of music --- not so much --- back to Blue Sky planning mode...

I have that same copy on my bookshelf.

Its not as interesting as I thought it would be.

I had a stab at reading it a few years ago. After the first dozen pages or so I came to the conclusion that the original manuscript was probably written in green felt-tip (possibly crayon), and gave up.

Latest Threads