Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest snowflake outrage

In_Twists

Old-Salt
Strange that in the midst of all the wokeness and taking knees while squealing about white mans privilege
No one seems in a rush to hand the land back to the Indians.
I'm sure they've a much bigger claim for being fucked over than any other people in the U.S.

1600944283235.png

Sana

Clanker
There's some kind of mass delusion going on where this country has been deemed to be " too white " , its not even logical , as time goes on this is getting more and more illogical and ridiculous, now we have people basically apologising for our entire culture dating back centuries for not including ethnic minorities who have never lived here before 1950.

It's really not logical. Ethnic minorities started arriving in the 50's, and today whites are the majority at 85%-90%, so people usually go by the majority. This PC culture is going bonkers. Ethnic minorities have it good, compared to other countries.

Sexton Blake

War Hero

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I will just leave this here.

Perhaps some dits on your Army/School/other half's catering ensembles would assist this young lady in the true horrors that await her in the big world.

Won't somebody think of the children.

Are these f'kin idiots so dense and wrapped up in themselves that they can't order food online?

Are these f'kin idiots so dense and wrapped up in themselves that they can't order food online?

But ordering food online, means using a supply chain that's been designed from a European perspective so it's racist

#OnlineEcommerceMustFall

She managed to channel her IT skills into some online self publicity. All you need to do is convince Princess Leila is every time she opens the deliveroo app, somewhere a pig will include her in their prayers

Yokel

LE
It sounds like a reasonable complaint - the University should cater for students with dietary requirements whether that is medical or religious, or indeed anything else. Why serve Ham or Bacon to anyone who ticks the vegetarian box? Would you expect someone with a peanut allergy to enjoy a peanut butter sandwich and a Snickers?

It does sound like they are being charged for the meals, so I think she has a point.

Despite the knobheadedness of these pr*^"s, what grips me is. "A diner was left on the bring of tears after being barred....". The Bring of Tears FFS!
Written by the same chods who refer to "A Bowl in a China Shop" and say pacific instead of specific.
Need a "lay" down in a darkened room

It sounds like a reasonable complaint - the University should cater for students with dietary requirements whether that is medical or religious, or indeed anything else. Why serve Ham or Bacon to anyone who ticks the vegetarian box? Would you expect someone with a peanut allergy to enjoy a peanut butter sandwich and a Snickers?

It does sound like they are being charged for the meals, so I think she has a point.

1) Leila who is studying Spanish and Arabic, said catering staff has been in touch with her last night [Wed] to try and rectify the situation. The article was published on Thursday, both princess Leila and the paper decided to go ahead with the atricle

2) “Initial teething problems are now being addressed and catering staff will provide three meals a day for all students living in University-provided accommodation.

“These meals are all available in vegan and gluten-free options to ensure that all dietary requirements are met.”

All in all its no more than another student finding fault in exceptional circumstances.

Sexton Blake

War Hero
Despite the knobheadedness of these pr*^"s, what grips me is. "A diner was left on the bring of tears after being barred....". The Bring of Tears FFS!
Written by the same chods who refer to "A Bowl in a China Shop" and say pacific instead of specific.
Need a "lay" down in a darkened room
And there is a ‘double tap’ at at in the next paragraph.

I know my grammar and punctuation often needs improvement but this is bread and butter for journo’s.

BBC often not much better.

And there is a ‘double tap’ at at in the next paragraph.

I know my grammar and punctuation often needs improvement but this is bread and butter for journo’s.

BBC often not much better.
Get with the programme, man! Just like The Grauniad, it's' the message' that's the important thing, not the grammar and spelling.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Does her seven year old play the viola? If not then why is it an issue? Is it normally part of an orchestra?

Anyway - why the need to virtue signal like that? Would people like that ever do something productive, such as volunteering for a charity? Do schools still allow parents to volunteer?
That sort only ever volunteer to sit on comittess and waffle and make themselves look inportant

Mrs Slocombe

Old-Salt
It sounds like a reasonable complaint

Apart from the fact that bacon-flavoured crisps are not guaranteed to contain bacon.
I was in Lidl one day when one of our brown brethren asked me what a prawn was. (I look like a supermarket manager, I get this all the time). I examined the ingredients list of the packet of prawn cocktail crisps he was clutching, and declared they were okay for him, having seen nothing haram listed.

Latest Threads