Latest snowflake outrage

Why haven't these companies & organisations got the balls to tell these idiots to piss off?
My comment to the missus was that I'm not massively annoyed at the mong who complains - there are always idiots like this. It's the companies that enable them that make me livid.

Anyway, if that silly cow has a life so comfortable that she has time to be offended at a bra name, I suggest she writes a gushing thank you letter to our Government thanking them for providing that comfortable environment.

My comment to the missus was that I'm not massively annoyed at the mong who complains - there are always idiots like this. It's the companies that enable them that make me livid.

Anyway, if that silly cow has a life so comfortable that she has time to be offended at a bra name, I suggest she writes a gushing thank you letter to our Government thanking them for providing that comfortable environment.
It's the way of the world now.
Irrational bellends are to be coddled which just legitimises the stupidity of it all.

Once you get to these extreme and desperate lengths to declare the most mundane things racist but they are all only from one specific culture it kind of gives the game away as to you're real motives.

Within 10 years all historical and drama programmes will have vanished from the BBC as it decides it cannot make any programmes that do not have the potential to offend someone, somewhere. No bad thing.
Hopefully, ten years hence, the luvvies at the BBC will be more preoccupied as they sniffle into their scented hankies and get all misty eyed for those long gone halcyon days, when the plebs were obliged to stump up their hard earned to fund them.

STEM is racist too.

Racist in the sense that not enough black people are represented, asians of all stripes don't seem to have a problem. Why is that? Better work ethic and supportive family network perhaps.

Maybe you should work hard and study to "earn" the top slots in STEM fields, just a thought.

Racist in the sense that not enough black people are represented, asians of all stripes don't seem to have a problem. Why is that? Better work ethic and supportive family network perhaps.

Maybe you should work hard and study to "earn" the top slots in STEM fields, just a thought.
You are suggesting that they get there by merit?
1597500107395.png

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
I trust Willard White has realised all he has to do is withdraw his attempts to defile the memory of those who died in the 14th Army so he could be the White man.

I'd go one further and suggest they're at the stage they're at now because they tick a diversity box. . . . . not because they have the right skills for the job
FTFY

Latest Threads