Latest snowflake outrage

I think you’ve failed your biscuit recognition course. That sounds like an Oreo.

Bourbons don’t have white cream.

Brown biscuits matter.
You'll have the Black Biscuits Matter mob screaming wacist at you!

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I think you’ve failed your biscuit recognition course. That sounds like an Oreo.

Bourbons don’t have white cream.

Brown biscuits matter.
Oreo - the Uncle Tom biscuit.

If biscuits can be seen as a racist allegory then how about meat based ones?

<cough cough Gammon cough>

So much for sexual equality.

'Indian food delivery and restaurant guide company Zomato will allow female employees to take up to 10 extra days of “period leave” a year.

'Zomato CEO Deepinder Goyal made the announcement in a staff email on Saturday, explaining that it was brought in to reduce stigma around menstruation. “At Zomato, we want to foster a culture of trust, truth and acceptance. Starting today, all women (including transgender people) at Zomato can avail up to 10 days of period leaves in a year,” he said.'

Londo

LE

'Indian food delivery and restaurant guide company Zomato will allow female employees to take up to 10 extra days of “period leave” a year.

'Zomato CEO Deepinder Goyal made the announcement in a staff email on Saturday, explaining that it was brought in to reduce stigma around menstruation. “At Zomato, we want to foster a culture of trust, truth and acceptance. Starting today, all women (including transgender people) at Zomato can avail up to 10 days of period leaves in a year,” he said.'

Just going with the flow .

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

So all you've got to do is self identify as a woman and get an extra 10 days holiday, just turn up to work wearing a tiara and job jobbed, and may Aunt Irma be forever granting you extra days off

Pink wafers are a no. The LGB-Alphabet don’t like it. Stereotyping, apparently.

Jammy Dodgers are out. The feminists & trans had a hair pulling Barney over them as they represent the fact that only real women bleed.

Custard creams are obviously far right, so they’re out.

A peak Freens assortment may be ok as long as there’s not an uneven ratio of brown & cream ones. It’s a grey area. Jury is firmly out.

An Italian was approached re the Garibaldi, but he threw a wobbler, started shouting some jibber jabber whilst waving his arms about & rode off on a moped wearing a 2 grand suit & deck shoes.

Looks like chocolate digestives are the only acceptable biccy, as long as the brown bit remains on the top. Oh, and they’re stored in a breathable box, naturally.
No Party Rings?!

Je Suis Webber!

Oh this cheered me up no end.

When the fecker jumps out as mad as and even armed like a Klingon Beserker I laughed so hard the dog was getting concerned about me.

Latest Threads