Latest snowflake outrage

Here's some snowflake outrage from my uber lefty acquaintance on Facebook this morning. Considering Japan ignored the Potsdam declaration calling for their surrender I don't know how he thinks they could have been made to surrender by other means and casualties would have been far higher on both sides had a land invasion of mainland Japan gone ahead.
View attachment 494921
I'd have given the aircraft keys to the Chinese.
They'd have done it and every right on wokeist would. The contorting themselves.

Mufulira

War Hero
You have not been in a Guards Officers mess recently...................all sorts of dusky chaps
IIRC back a generation ago 'King Freddie' (real title "Kabaka of Buganda") a fervent playboy was ousted by one of Uganda's up and coming, primo quality rulers but escaped the usual retribution thing and thus wound up in London and a frequent visitor to the Guards Mess.

Shooting an apple off one's child's head, also known as apple-shot (from German Apfelschuss) is a feat of marksmanship with a bowor crossbow that occurs as a motif in a number of legends in Germanic folklore (and has been connected with non-European folklore). In the Stith Thompson Motif Index it is F661.3, described as "Skillful marksman shoots apple from man's head" or "apple shot from man's head",[1] though it always occurs in the form of the marksman being ordered to shoot an apple (or occasionally another smaller object) off his own son's head. It is best known as William Tell's feat.[2]
Wikipedia.

What sort of venue was this performed in? It is certainly not a major theatre, or tv studio. It looks more like the interior of a local church hall/community centre.
I take it the forthcoming pensioners' dance, the blood donor session, and the Scouts meeting have all been cancelled for now.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Here's some snowflake outrage from my uber lefty acquaintance on Facebook this morning. Considering Japan ignored the Potsdam declaration calling for their surrender I don't know how he thinks they could have been made to surrender by other means and casualties would have been far higher on both sides had a land invasion of mainland Japan gone ahead.
View attachment 494921
Perhaps they would have been happier had America just surrendered after Pearl Harbour?

endure

GCM
If tibbets had been a cross dressing chap, and oppenheimer a leather-clad negro into gay S&M, would it have made a difference?
Oppenheimer was Jewish so I suspect St Jeremy of Corbyn might have something to say...

aardvark64

War Hero
Poetry is next. Ice TS Eliot's classic poem has been updated:

"Welcum to da waste-land, muddafukka.."

Oppenheimer was Jewish so I suspect St Jeremy of Corbyn might have something to say...
Jeremy would want his catch phrase changed to "And so I become death destroyer of Jews"

Even The Torygraph published an article on Saturday gone describing the dropping of the bombs as "an atrocity".

I needed to buy some breakfast bars today.

I chose the cocopops bars specifically because some moron labelled them wacist...

Does that make me a bad person?
If you're white then you are automatically waysist regardless of your choice in breakfast bars ;)