Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest snowflake outrage

That's not very PC. They have a right not to be offended by reality, you know...

robins1

Old-Salt
I have. Just saying we can't re-write the past. Accept it and move on.
Agreed, this quotation says it all in a more poetic way!

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

He's done it again that naughty boy Izzy Folau has upset the ever so woke Peter Fitzsimons by refusing to "take the knee" before a football game. Bit ironic though a white man Fitzsimons telling a coloured man Izzy to kneel down.
1596453223457.png

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
He's done it again that naughty boy Izzy Folau has upset the ever so woke Peter Fitzsimons by refusing to "take the knee" before a football game. Bit ironic though a white man Fitzsimons telling a coloured man Izzy to kneel down.
View attachment 494241
Never heard of this Fitz oke before, so did a search.
Seems he's had the shits about Folau for years, hates him with a passion for, amongst everything else, not embracing the woodclanger lifestyle.

Which brings me to his questionable headgear.
If he on a permanent pirate competition, or is it just a signal he's often to be found at Gobbler's Gulch sucking until his eyesockets bleed ?

Never heard of this Fitz oke before, so did a search.
Seems he's had the shits about Folau for years, hates him with a passion for, amongst everything else, not embracing the woodclanger lifestyle.

Which brings me to his questionable headgear.
If he on a permanent pirate competition, or is it just a signal he's often to be found at Gobbler's Gulch sucking until his eyesockets bleed ?

The guys on the rugby thread here will know that Peter Fitzsimons has been a long-standing ********.
Got a couple of caps for the Wallabies back in the day – has parlyed that into a lucrative media career, big emphasis on the antiestablishment and pro-republican line.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
The guys on the rugby thread here will know that Peter Fitzsimons has been a long-standing ********.
Got a couple of caps for the Wallabies back in the day – has parlyed that into a lucrative media career, big emphasis on the antiestablishment and pro-republican line.
He seems a bit of a butch screecher, and once he starts to scratch someones eyes he keeps his claws out for them.
But if you can't bear a grudge, what can you carry ?

Didn't do the diversity and inclusion seminar, obviously.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Yes I know it's from the paper that must not be named but really, some of these women scientists need to get out more...

And some of the hysterical bitches masquerade as scientists possessed of logic during daylight hours.
Is it a lunar/tidal effect or just their "normal" sad state of affairs ?

He seems a bit of a butch screecher, and once he starts to scratch someones eyes he keeps his claws out for them.
But if you can't bear a grudge, what can you carry ?
You have both been extremely generous to the total flog. A thug on the rugby pitch, an opinionated journalist and a writer of history who is so blinded by his hatred of Britain and everything British that he allows his own bigotry to totally miss the salient points. As a word of caution to any of the very knowledgable ameteur historians on this site, don't ever read any of his historical works if you value your sanity and blood pressure. Oh and just for good measure to prove he is the typical of a certain type of Aussie with a chip on both shoulders he is chairman of the Australian Republican movement

If there was a way to completely isolate Toronto from the rest of Canada, I'd be more than happy to shut down every single prison in Canada and dump the prisoners on the streets of that city, so that way they can deal with the consequences of their own stupidity.

You have both been extremely generous to the total flog. A thug on the rugby pitch, an opinionated journalist and a writer of history who is so blinded by his hatred of Britain and everything British that he allows his own bigotry to totally miss the salient points. As a word of caution to any of the very knowledgable ameteur historians on this site, don't ever read any of his historical works if you value your sanity and blood pressure. Oh and just for good measure to prove he is the typical of a certain type of Aussie with a chip on both shoulders he is chairman of the Australian Republican movement

I think I have the one he did on the Kokoda Trail waiting at the back of the cabinet somewhere!

If there was a way to completely isolate Toronto from the rest of Canada, I'd be more than happy to shut down every single prison in Canada and dump the prisoners on the streets of that city, so that way they can deal with the consequences of their own stupidity.
And I thought you really liked Toronto.

Agreed, this quotation says it all in a more poetic way!

The Moving Finger writes; and, having writ,
Moves on: nor all thy Piety nor Wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line,
Nor all thy Tears wash out a Word of it.

Yeah, well reality's just not fair. Someone should do something about it, snivel... grizzle...

Edited for accuracy FOC
Not really it was devoid of beef for a short time during the Mad Cow disease scare and again during the outbreak of F&M but has beef again.

Beef broth (50%) [water, beef bones], yeast extract (27%) [contains BARLEY, WHEAT, OAT, RYE], salt, water, colour (ammonia caramel), corn starch, beef powder (1%), flavourings (contain CELERY), flavour enhancers (disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate), acid (lactic acid). May contain milk, egg, soy and mustard

Latest Threads