Latest snowflake outrage

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I lived in the lake district for years and you never saw any non white people up the hills or even down the hills, loads of Japanese but they only got off the coach Banzai charged the shops in Ambleside and got back on the coach. BAME cultures are not interested in the outdoors, the idea of roughing it camping or walking miles in the pissing rain is mental to them.
Looks like I identify with BAME! ;)

Guinness and port is excellent as the port just takes the slight bitterness out of the Guinness. The only drawback being it doubles the booze content which can sneak up on you.
In my experience it doesn’t so much as sneak up on you but announces it‘s presence as quietly as a banshee on a night on the town, removes every vestige of sense you ever possessed, before desiccating your brain leaving you with the mother and father of hangovers. Then just when you think it can do no more harm it ensures that the pleasure of your first fart of the day is banished and replaced by the despair of the finest follow through a golfer such as Tiger Woods would have been proud of.

My advice is just don’t do it, one or the other but not both mixed.

In my experience it doesn’t so much as sneak up on you but announces it‘s presence as quietly as a banshee on a night on the town, removes every vestige of sense you ever possessed, before desiccating your brain leaving you with the mother and father of hangovers. Then just when you think it can do no more harm it ensures that the pleasure of your first fart of the day is banished and replaced by the despair of the finest follow through a golfer such as Tiger Woods would have been proud of.

My advice is just don’t do it, one or the other but not both mixed.
Sheer poetry.

You may want to try the Weegie variant, Guinness and Bucky. All the fun of Guinness and port but also gives you a nice caffeine hit to keep you awake and stumbling about / picking a fight with a wall until daylight.

Sheer poetry.

You may want to try the Weegie variant, Guinness and Bucky. All the fun of Guinness and port but also gives you a nice caffeine hit to keep you awake and stumbling about / picking a fight with a wall until daylight.
Nope not going there I’ve grown up, however I could jus persuade my son to give it a go and report back.

Guinness and port is excellent as the port just takes the slight bitterness out of the Guinness. The only drawback being it doubles the booze content which can sneak up on you.
As either one will do unspeakable things to the lower digestive tract the next day, together the effect must be catastrophic!

Did nobody mention a measure of port in the last half of your Guiness? A bit like peanut butter and jam sandwiches. Sounds an odd combination but rather moreish.
A bit like Vodka and Ginger Beer shouldn't work together but it does

I have had this, described as a “corpse reviver”. One of my brothers is a fan.
If you are awake and still pished, start on the above. Gradually move to port only. The best accompaniment is a roast dinner towards the end. Then a couple of large mugs of tea/coffee and about 14 hours sleep.
There is also a corpse reviver cocktail, which is fun, but short lived. If you have spent ages making a hangover, give it the respect it deserves.

Small port & brandy is the ultimate hangover tonic. When you have one of those hangovers when your stomach rejects anything solid or liquid expelling it immediately a small port and brandy does the trick. Within half an hour of taking your medicine you are back on the sauce.i

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer

Yokel

LE
Satire surely? Perhaps he is guilty if cultural misappropriation himself as he has a Welsh sounding name? 'Owen' sounds a bit like 'Owning'. Owning what? Slaves perhaps? 'Jones' sounds like 'Joans'. Some sort of pimp?

Any single word could offend someone, but so what? Any single word or anything could remind someone of bad memories. Maybe we need to ban everything?

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
Looks like I have acquired another stalker!
Oh no who would that be?

or is that just typical scots paranoia on the go again?

it's all Mel Gibsons fault for filming Braveheart in ireland with the irish army doing the fighting for you - again..

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Oops!

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads