Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest snowflake outrage

RABC

LE
The company I work for is going to give us training to improve our “neurological and cognitive diversity” I have no idea what that means.

The company I work for is going to give us training to improve our “neurological and cognitive diversity” I have no idea what that means.
It's shit like this that makes me glad I'm in the construction trades, as we don't have to put up with time-wasting silliness like this.

It's shit like this that makes me glad I'm in the construction trades, as we don't have to put up with time-wasting silliness like this.

Just you wait...blokes with clipboards will soon be wearing brown hard hats to show they are in charge of something. White hard hats designating seniority will be consigned to the bin.

Some of the most common signs of cognitive disorder include:
confusion
Poor motor coordination
Loss of short-term or long-term memory
Identity confusion
Impaired judgment

Just what you need on a busy site!

My sister is very senior at a global firm. Recently she was instructed to sit her team down for a Zoom conference where one of her trainees, a POC, described her experiences as a POC working in that field. They all had to show sufficient guilt that the only other PsOC the trainee saw were the cleaners & security guards.

Last edited:
-Ahem- Jeremiah Dixon FRPS* of the Mason-Dixon Line? Demarcating "free" North vs. "slave" South states?

*yes, no relation blah bah blah

Surveyed between 1763 and 1767 to demarcate the borders between His Britanic Majesty's colonies of Delaware, Maryland, Virginia and Pennsylvania..

My sister is very senior at a global firm. Recently she was instructed to sit her team down for a Zoom conference where one of her trainees, a POC, described her experiences as a POC working in that field. They all had to show sufficient guilt that the only other PsOC the trainess saw were the cleaners & security guards.
Price of Chicken
Piece of Crap
Plaice or Cod

Could always change it to isiZulu. Mdala Angry Mtondos.

There used to be a pub just outside Henley called the "Blackboys" inn, I seem to remember seeing the sign showing a couple of " piccaninnies " on it. That's long gone and they've gone all pc, even publishing this on their web site "KING CHARLES STUART II – THE BLACK BOY KING OF ENGLAND 1630 – 1685" despite the fact that it was called the Blackboys due to the employment of a couple of young negro's in some fashionable nobilities houses nearby. As shown in several paintings at the time!
1594386314259.png

but there's still one in the Ashdown forest, no illuminating pub sign though.
1594385373174.png

Call it Impi's. The kind of place Sebastian is likely to run you through if you give him a hard time, not just make you widdle your knickers.

-Ahem- Jeremiah Dixon FRPS* of the Mason-Dixon Line? Demarcating "free" North vs. "slave" South states?

*yes, no relation blah bah blah
Born and died in Cockfield, near Bishop Auckland in County Durham. Buried in an unmarked grave in the Quaker cemetery in Staindrop as coming from Cockfield he had obviously suffered enough.

Anyone starting a FoxNewsUK is going to absolutely clean up.
Talk Radio now streams video. Ian Collins is discussing the BBC licence amongst other things. He has worked there and has seen first hand the technology but also the bewilderment they seem to have with adapting to the real world. Lots of efficiency savings could be made but as one caller who knew his uncle said, it's like the unions in the 60s and 70s that insisted on one worker, one job and made it impossible for those industries in the UK to compete with the world markets.

The Talk Radio video currently pauses for radio oriented adverts.

Some of the most common signs of cognitive disorder include:
confusion
Poor motor coordination
Loss of short-term or long-term memory
Identity confusion
Impaired judgment

Just what you need on a busy site!

I didn't realise that alcohol gives you cognitive disorder. I get like that after half a bottle of port...

According to The Guardian, cities are sexist and full of toxic masculinity because they have 'Upward-thrusting buildings ejaculating into the sky'

It reads like a Guardian parody, they really can't help themselves
She'd prefer if cities were built on Feminist standards and those ugly thrusting cocks are replaced by the much more aesthetically appealing vagina.

Then you get this.

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Actually, that looks more like an arrsehole, perhaps this is more like it.

2008-09-07_sinkhole.jpg

Born and died in Cockfield, near Bishop Auckland in County Durham. Buried in an unmarked grave in the Quaker cemetery in Staindrop as coming from Cockfield he had obviously suffered enough.

My mother came from Cockfield ( more accurately, born in the hamlet of Burnt Houses and moved to Cockfield where my grandfather was a miner. Their house - the name "Bleak Terrace" was apt - overlooked Cockfield Fell)
She left school at 14 and started work "in service" at the former Dixon home in Cockfield. Not many "snowflakes" around in the 30s.

My grandparents moved to Barnard Castle when I was in my teens, but I spent many happy hours on Cockfield Fell as a kid or exploring the nearby "beck", which was actually the River Gaunless, and which flows into the Wear.

Latest Threads