Latest snowflake outrage

I'm sure, as a 'once off' treatment for severe constipation caused by diet, sloth or the fact you are immobile, it makes sense.
But as a 'regular' thing? naaah, sounds bad.
Guinness and a hot curry does it for me and a lot cheaper

IIRC She was such a big fan she treated herself to this delight on a monthly basis at some London clinic .
I think that should be we

A caution from the past of a possible future. It's only a minute long but very pertinent indeed.
"Rod Serling monologue about dictatorship and the destruction of human rights"

."
Let's face it, if you're wearing a powdered wig your fair game for these neural amputees.
It is fine if you want to be a social justice class warrior" I will stick to how I am and be happy with my lot and I will try to improve my lot without intervntion from anyone. I have a home and I hope to buy land and plant hazel and oak treees and just be happy that I can help the earth

According to The Guardian, cities are sexist and full of toxic masculinity because they have 'Upward-thrusting buildings ejaculating into the sky'

It reads like a Guardian parody, they really can't help themselves

daz

LE
According to The Guardian, cities are sexist and full of toxic masculinity because they have 'Upward-thrusting buildings ejaculating into the sky'

I think someone watched this clip and took it seriously

Not only does the Fighting Cocks in Gosport have fighting cocks on the sign, the sign was printed on beer mugs for a beer festival some years back. Thus atrocities are perpetuated.
There's a Ye Olde Fighting Cocks in St Albans, supposedly one of the oldest pub in Britain.

philc

LE
I honestly dont know if this is some BBC3 comedy program or real. I am thinking comedy, I am hoping comedy but if its real, she needs a refund for her degree and we need a refund for her schooling.

The author has a pretty eclectic mix of subject areas:

Leslie Kern is an associate professor of geography and environment and director of women's and gender studies at Mount Allison University.
The whole article is obviously written from the point of view of someone who has no idea about architecture and engineering.
This bit in particular amused me:

In Stockholm, snowploughing schedules prioritise residential streets, school zones, public transport and bike lanes. These interventions say to women: “Your contribution matters. Your safety matters. Your mobility matters.”
So a cities snowplough schedule that is designed to enable everyone to be able to get to work and school is there for the benefit of women only?
The entire article is simply an anti-male rant. She's drunk the cool-aid and gone back for seconds whilst adding ice and vodka.

I have the distinct feeling that this is in the UK now...

We got our weekly Tesco employees email yesterday and it mentioned similar training for us later in the year called diversity and inclusion training. I'm waiting to see if its everyone who has to attend or just non BAME employees.

Wait until Tesco finds out how racist the Nepalese are.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

We got our weekly Tesco employees email yesterday and it mentioned similar training for us later in the year called diversity and inclusion training. I'm waiting to see if its everyone who has to attend or just non BAME employees.

Wait until Tesco finds out how racist the Nepalese are.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk
But that will be cultural misunderstandings, in our PC world only white people are racist

Latest Threads