Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Latest snowflake outrage

Apparently the Ghanaians are trying to encourage black Americans to come home ..
snip "As the United States again confronts its history of racism, as outrage again erupts over police killings, leaders in Ghana say they’re rolling out the welcome mat for black Americans who want to get away from the turmoil.
The government has negotiated with local chiefs to earmark 500 acres of land near the nation’s center for newcomers, carving out enough space for about 1,500 families. Survey and registration fees are waived for members of the African diaspora.
The effort grew out of a public campaign called the Year of Return, which attracted a record number of tourists to the West African country last year — four centuries after the first slave ship reached Virginia — and aims to convert visitors to residents with special land deals, expatriate guides and easier paths to citizenship.
We want to remind our kin over there that there is a place you can escape to,” said Akwasi Agyeman, chief executive of the Ghana Tourism Authority. “That is Africa.”

Hmm.. perhaps the paper should warn prospective movers not to give any bank details asked for or they might just find their bank a/c's mysteriously emptied !!

I wonder if the offer extends to American wiggers?

Hmm years ago I had a g/f whose objection to ****, was that it was like having a colonic as the copious amounts of semen left up there gave her the s**ts!

My ex (not the colonic one) had a problem like that once. After a bout of early morning turd burgling we had gone out for lunch, she decided to let rip what she thought was going to be a sneaky fart. It wasn't.

She is obviously of mixed species heritage (human/piscine) and identifies as a fish.

I went out with a lass that used to have regular enemas, she was very proud of how clean her plumbing was.
Wasn't there a programme on telly a few years back where "celebs" had their rear loaders power washed and then they'd sieve through the articles that came out. I say celebs but the bit I saw had Richard Blackwood, the worlds least famous man, on it. There was Bic pen tops and all sorts of stuff in there!

There's some weird feckers commissioning TV progs.

Found it: Celebrity Detox Camp (2003) - IMDb

Watched "The Foreman Went To France" from Talking Pictures, it came with a health warning about old fashioned attitudes and language... Intrigued, as far as I remember the most offensive thing in the flick was Tommy Trinders chin, I watched extra careful like. And apparently it was because near to the start a character says, of the Foreman, "he worried about it till he was black in the face..."

I thought this one was over the line, even for septics.

I wonder what @Ruckerwocman et al would think?

Renaming of John Wayne airport

In the Playboy interview, the actor, who starred in a number of Westerns, also used a homophobic slur, and said he felt no remorse for the subjugation of Native Americans.

He said: “I don’t feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from them… Our so-called stealing of this country from them was just a matter of survival.

“There were great numbers of people who needed new land,” he said, claiming Native Americans had been “selfishly trying to keep it for themselves”.

He then said: “I believe in white supremacy”, before claiming that African Americans should be “educated to a point of responsibility”.

“I don’t believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people,” he added.

Wayne also said that although he did not condone slavery, he did not “feel guilty about the fact that five or 10 generations ago these people were slaves”.

In addition he called movies such as Easy Rider and Midnight Cowboy perverted, and used a homophobic slur to refer to two main characters in the latter film.

John Wayne was not the Indian's friend. I suspect the current row though is because of his comments and perceived attitude towards the dusky brethren, not towards the Native Americans. (And maybe there's a little rage for his slanging off the :LBGT etc community too - this is, after all, Californication.)

I don't see anything in the 1971 Playboy interview that he said about blacks that I would disagree with, at least in the except that the Washington Post printed in their story.

..."African Americans should be “educated to a point of responsibility”.

“I don’t believe in giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people,” he added.

Right on, Duke. And:

Wayne also said that although he did not condone slavery, he did not “feel guilty about the fact that five or 10 generations ago these people were slaves”.

Why should he have felt guilt abut something that he had no part of?

FWIW, I would be open to considering paying a nominal reparation to our dusky brethren if it would help to get them to shut up - but only if the Native American was given a reparation too for the lands that were stolen from us by conquest or legal tricks. Our list of wrongs and injuries we have suffered at the hands of the white man is longer than that of the blacks.

Califuckistan is probably going to remove Duke Wayne's name and effigy from the airport anyway no matter what I say or do, so let them. It won't bother me. Let them rename the airport in true communistic style "Orange County Airport No. 11" or something like that. They're not sufficiently proud of Mr. Wayne's accomplishments in the movie industry in Hollywood to stand up to the howling of the mindless mob, then fcuk them, I say.

Last edited:
In the Playboy interview, the actor, who starred in a number of Westerns, also used a homophobic slur, and said he felt no remorse for the subjugation of Native Americans.

He said: “I don’t feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from them… Our so-called stealing of this country from them was just a matter of survival.

“There were great numbers of people who needed new land,” he said, claiming Native Americans had been “selfishly trying to keep it for themselves”.

He then said: “I believe in white supremacy”, before claiming that African Americans should be “educated to a point of responsibility”.

In addition he called movies such as Easy Rider and Midnight Cowboy perverted, and used a homophobic slur to refer to two main characters in the latter film.

John Wayne was not the Indian's friend. I suspect the current row though is because of his comments and perceived attitude towards the dusky brethren, not towards the Native Americans. (And maybe there's a little rage for his slanging off the :LBGT etc community too - this is, after all, Californication.)

I don't see anything in the 1971 Playboy interview that he said about blacks that I would disagree with, at least in the except that the Washington Post printed in their story.

..."African Americans should be “educated to a point of responsibility”.

Right on, Duke. And:

Why should he have felt guilt abut something that he had no part of?

FWIW, I would be open to considering paying a nominal reparation to our dusky brethren if it would help to get them to shut up - but only if the Native American was given a reparation too for the lands that were stolen from us by conquest or legal tricks. Our list of wrongs and injuries we have suffered at the hands of the white man is longer than that of the blacks.

Califuckistan is probably going to remove Duke Wayne's name and effigy from the airport anyway no matter what I say or do, so let them. It won't bother me. Let them rename the airport in true communistic style "Orange County Airport No. 11" or something like that. They're not sufficiently proud of Mr. Wayne's accomplishments in the move industry in Hollywood to stand up to the howling of the mindless mob, then fcuk them, I say.

Get off yor horse and drink yor .....um, that stuff that's, um, kinda whitish.

Oh shit, now I've dun it.

0E9A3AF9-C201-4893-BBA5-EB058B3A2078.jpeg

ho hum

Latest Threads