Latest snowflake outrage

Snowflake: a pejorative term used by hasbeens who no longer have the cognitive capability to discern that the younger generation is better than they are in virtually all respects.

Hasbeens (also see oldflakes, Sharons and bacons) tend to have incorrect views on most aspects of modern life fuelled by soshul meedya. Hasbeens may also be ex-Service personnel who have never served on operations or with the younger generation. Most were born at the early age of 42 and thus could never have been Snowflakes themselves.
I imagine when you talk to an old person (anyone over 40), you feel like this man (you could be this man). or when someone disagrees with you or hurts your fee fee's - you immediately hide in your safe space, while tweeting out to your fellow snowflakes about how you have just been oppressed by some white person that showed signs of some sort of 'ism'.

My advice is to go an iron your corduroy trousers to relax your mind - then get some sort of therapy from some chick with green hair, a multicoloured home made knitted cardigan, and arm pit hair (that doesn't need to be mansplained to). That will make you feel better - you poor little lamb.

Chimp

ADC
Typical oldflake view - up in arms at the slightest perceived criticism; I rest my case m’Lud (Chimp aged 57 and a quarter).

I imagine when you talk to an old person (anyone over 40), you feel like this man (you could be this man). or when someone disagrees with you or hurts your fee fee's - you immediately hide in your safe space, while tweeting out to your fellow snowflakes about how you have just been oppressed by some white person that showed signs of some sort of 'ism'.

My advice is to go an iron your corduroy trousers to relax your mind - then get some sort of therapy from some chick with green hair, a multicoloured home made knitted cardigan, and arm pit hair (that doesn't need to be mansplained to). That will make you feel better - you poor little lamb.

ex_colonial

On ROPS
On ROPs
The people who have returned to Africa are saying they are happier living in an all black African population and they never felt at home in America, they are confirming that racial diversity doesn't work.

Though of course if white people said that they only want to live with other white people they are racist.

Apparently the Ghanaians are trying to encourage black Americans to come home ..
snip "As the United States again confronts its history of racism, as outrage again erupts over police killings, leaders in Ghana say they’re rolling out the welcome mat for black Americans who want to get away from the turmoil.
The government has negotiated with local chiefs to earmark 500 acres of land near the nation’s center for newcomers, carving out enough space for about 1,500 families. Survey and registration fees are waived for members of the African diaspora.
The effort grew out of a public campaign called the Year of Return, which attracted a record number of tourists to the West African country last year — four centuries after the first slave ship reached Virginia — and aims to convert visitors to residents with special land deals, expatriate guides and easier paths to citizenship.
We want to remind our kin over there that there is a place you can escape to,” said Akwasi Agyeman, chief executive of the Ghana Tourism Authority. “That is Africa.”

Hmm.. perhaps the paper should warn prospective movers not to give any bank details asked for or they might just find their bank a/c's mysteriously emptied !!

Typical oldflake view - up in arms at the slightest perceived criticism; I rest my case m’Lud (Chimp aged 57 and a quarter).
57 hmmmm, I bet you have children and gave them ridiculous names such as "Tarquin" or "Cressida". Poor sods also probably had to frequent allotments and go on protests when they were toddlers until their teenage years. Then they were made to join a youth club with like minded weidro's Kids and sing songs such as 'kumbaya', while learning to play the tambourine and mong about with hula hoops and fire juggling equipment.
Then they probably went to some uni, did an art degree, and joined the politics club - where all the other weird adolescents went, to prevent getting bullied at lunch time.

Never mind though - come the great purge in 2030, people will know who these mongs are - and 'purge' them from the planet. At least in my reality - I hope that's what happens, failing that - there will be a war with China, and they will get nuked - It's a win-win situation for the planet either way.

Last edited:
Apparently the Ghanaians are trying to encourage black Americans to come home ..
snip "As the United States again confronts its history of racism, as outrage again erupts over police killings, leaders in Ghana say they’re rolling out the welcome mat for black Americans who want to get away from the turmoil.
The government has negotiated with local chiefs to earmark 500 acres of land near the nation’s center for newcomers, carving out enough space for about 1,500 families. Survey and registration fees are waived for members of the African diaspora.
The effort grew out of a public campaign called the Year of Return, which attracted a record number of tourists to the West African country last year — four centuries after the first slave ship reached Virginia — and aims to convert visitors to residents with special land deals, expatriate guides and easier paths to citizenship.
We want to remind our kin over there that there is a place you can escape to,” said Akwasi Agyeman, chief executive of the Ghana Tourism Authority. “That is Africa.”

Hmm.. perhaps the paper should warn prospective movers not to give any bank details asked for or they might just find their bank a/c's mysteriously emptied !!
I wonder how many will move - I hope loads do and it's very successful. Then some other African or eastern countries can do the same thing and all those that feel oppressed living in the UK can go and live in Utopia and we can seal the borders up (to prevent them from coming back again).
Also the government would probably quite happily pay their air fare - or lay on special planes for them (the tax payer most likely would not complain). I just hope those countries also roll out the welcome mat for the lefties that also wanted to escape from the oppressive west - then I wouldn't need to ever see any of them ever again - yipee!!!

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Snowflake: a pejorative term used by hasbeens who no longer have the cognitive capability to discern that the younger generation is better than they are in virtually all respects.

Hasbeens (also see oldflakes, Sharons and bacons) tend to have incorrect views on most aspects of modern life fuelled by soshul meedya. Hasbeens may also be ex-Service personnel who have never served on operations or with the younger generation. Most were born at the early age of 42 and thus could never have been Snowflakes themselves.
Silly young thing - you missed out the gammon bit.

The murder rate in Ghana is only 97% more than the USA so the more stabby inclined youngsters of colour will be able to fill their boots.

Or just wait 10 minutes until a pair of boots becomes available.

Chimp

ADC
57 hmmmm, I bet you have children and gave them ridiculous names such as "Tarquin" or "Cressida". Poor sods also probably had to frequent allotments and go on protests when they were toddlers until their teenage years. Then they were made to join a youth club with like minded weidro's Kids and sing songs such as 'kumbaya', while learning to play the tambourine and mong about with hula hoops and fire juggling equipment.
Then they probably went to some uni, did an art degree, and joined the politics club - where all the other weird adolescents went, to prevent getting bullied at lunch time.

Never mind though - come the great purge in 2030, people will know who these mongs are - and 'purge' them from the planet. At least in my reality - I hope that's what happens, failing that - there will be a war with China, and they will get nuked - It's a win-win situation for the planet either way.
Your perception is incredible! Wrong on ALL COUNTS. You do seem to have a problem with self esteem lashing out like that. Now go and have a lie down and watch that blood pressure.

wheel

LE
Driving along the A14 on Monday myself and SWMBO were pissing ourselves at a full length advert on the back of a articulated lorry obviously aimed at the Greta Thunberg fan club.
DON,T LIKE TRUCKS
STOP BUYING SHIT
PROBLEM SOLVED

Silly young thing - you missed out the gammon bit.
Funny thing about the gammon thing is that the only people I know who get all red-faced & shouty are the lefties...

Chimp

ADC
Where do you start with this?

It's not really what you would class as essential work - making sure some munter gets her minge waxed or mustache bleached. I'm just glad that masks are now mandatory on public transport, because now when I drive past the bus stops, I don't have too look at some fat ginger munter - with a face like a pigs arse.

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
At least although she is obviously trying to play the sexist card it doesn't seem as if she'll have much chance playing the race card.
I bet she wasn't complaining about Sturgeon Trying to close the border at the weekend though - to stop Scots going to the pub. Did she think that was an OK thing to do?

Further out, "The Boatman' changed to 'The Millhouse'. Marketing logic had determined this was a more family friendly name. When I pointed out to the new landlord the impossibility of the name, being as it was on a canal, it still never really clicked with him.
Dit. Many years ago I was in a pub called The Railway Inn. However, because we were on a crawl I thought we were in another boozer with a really unusual name (that escapes me). I remember asking the landlord how the pub got its curious name... just as an Intercity 125 belted past making the place rattle. The look on his face.

Yokel

LE
they say breakfast is the Most Important meal of the day.......LOL

View attachment 488212
Are you suggesting starting the day with a cock so large it brings tears to your eyes? Misogynist pig!

It's not really what you would class as essential work - making sure some munter gets her minge waxed or mustache bleached. I'm just glad that masks are now mandatory on public transport, because now when I drive past the bus stops, I don't have too look at some fat ginger munter - with a face like a pigs arse.
It is if you have to kiss them! What about people wanting **** bleaching or a back, sack, and crack? What about that that woman who went for a waxing and they refused to wax her cock and balls?

Nobody likes a woman with hairy balls

Are you suggesting starting the day with a cock so large it brings tears to your eyes? Misogynist pig!

It is if you have to kiss them! What about people wanting **** bleaching or a back, sack, and crack? What about that that woman who went for a waxing and they refused to wax her cock and balls?

Nobody likes a woman with hairy balls
You can't call a woman with hairy balls a woman nowadays - the lefty weirdo's will be all over you for attempting to guess the gender - it's best to just say "the weirdo with hairy balls - want's their ball sack to look like a pre-pubescent child's".
Anyone that bleaches their rusty starfish has issues, men that shave their balls are not really men in my opinion (unless they are reccy mechs or something and are doing it for a 1 pence bet while pished). That's just my own view of course. I'm sure some of the forums more effeminate members have their own take on this.

Latest Threads