Latest snowflake outrage

offog

LE
Apparently some young kid (20 months old) was killed when some thugs opened fire on his mother's car in Chicago the other day. On FaceAche, someone made the (in my view, valid) observation that he considered it strange that people were rioting because a career criminal was probably murdered by another criminal (who happened to be wearing a police uniform at the time), but the same people demonstrating didn't give a toss about the murder of this child.

One lefty twat (I'm ashamed to say a friend of a friend) stated this:

A shitload of 'liberals' then piled in, agreeing that to point out the disparity of reaction was racist, and that the fault for the child's death didn't lay with the person who pulled the trigger, but with society.

Seriously: what can you do against that level of stupid? There's no point trying to engage with the retards, and the sodding law won't let me use a flamethrower against them.
Nothing new under the sun. 60 years ago they were taking the piss out of liberals.

Yokel

LE
‘Mistress’ bedroom is probably more accurate.
Dominatrix bedroom - too sexual
Large bedroom - discriminates against fatties
Small bedrom - discriminates against the horizontally large - previously called fatties
Parent bedroom - offensive to non parents
First bedroom - elitist
Alpha bedroom - suggests Alpha males and toxic masculinity
Night quarters - discriminates against the innumerate
Sleep room - might offend insomniacs
Major bedroom - militaristic

Other offensive rooms include:

Bathroom - discriminates against people not from Bath
Washroom - offensive to the unwashed
Powder Room - offensive to people who are descended from people fired at by naval cannon
Classroom - disgusting that school little people are indoctrinated into the patriarchal class system
Polling Booth - because democracy is bad
Waiting Room - suggests people have to wait when they want it now
Server room - connotations of serving the ruling classes
Utility room - offends the useless

offog

LE
Small bedrom - discriminates against the horizontally large - previously called fatties
First bedroom - elitist

Powder Room - offensive to people who are descended from people fired at by naval cannon
Classroom - disgusting that school little people are indoctrinated into the patriarchal class system
slapping room - the room where people who come up with these stupid ideas are taken and shown what Muppet they are.

First bedroom - elitist

Wot no fetish dungeon? Cancel my appointment.

I feel sick just thinking about the slave pins I made as an apprentice, I'm sorry for the hurt I've caused to POC and I've pulled my lathe down off its stand and spat on it.

Predicable, but still unbelievable...

Mmm. Having a 'Primary' Degree really doesn't sound the same.
I suppose 'Bachelors' will be next up the wooden steps to the cultural guillotine as Universities try to jump on the outrage bus and out-woke each other.

Awol

LE
Mmm. Having a 'Primary' Degree really doesn't sound the same.
I suppose 'Bachelors' will be next up the wooden steps to the cultural guillotine as Universities try to jump on the outrage bus and out-woke each other.
The makers of Haynes workshop manuals must be crapping themselves. They’re going to have to eliminate any mention of brake and clutch slave and master cylinders in thousands of publications.

I'm just about to trash my PC...for being un-PC...

Second HDD is 'slave'.

Predicable, but still unbelievable...

The headline is “Estate Agents Banned .........” but in the body of the article it says “Estate Agents are banning ........”. So effectively this is a story about Estate Agents deciding to self censor in case they offend some snowflake but the article headline makes it seem they‘ve been censored by someone else. What a crazy world we are living in today!

ex_colonial

On ROPS
On ROPs

offog

LE
Diners club could be in for lean times. But then the black balled me back in the 80s so they deserve every thing they get.

Do they do a food bank card?