Latest snowflake outrage

And why the feck are all the pages on this site white? That's an affront to POCs, BAMEs and persons with disadvantaged acuity. Just cos the text isn't white just seems to be kowtowing to snowflakes (Which are white too). I reckon the pages and the text should be black to show some solidarity. Dashed unfair! :cool:
Indeed. We clearly see the white page before us. Resting. Doing nothing. While the heroic black letters toil unendingly to send the message dictated to them by their evil overlords. etc. etc. etc.

;)

Well if THEY see the countryside as a white environment then that's on them. Nobody is stopping them and it may not be in their culture to go for a stroll along the Pennine Way.

It's not a skin tone problem as plenty of non-whites excel at outdoor living.

download (2).jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
960x0.jpg

A preview of how defunding the police is likely to turn out...

And yet, after a BLM stooge guns down someone in cold blood, this was how they spin it to become the victims:

Members of the Alliance also claim that the fact Lopez was arrested so quickly after he fired into the camp is “an example of the injustice that black folks face every day,”

I cannot describe the disgust I have for these people.

Dread

LE
Apparently some young kid (20 months old) was killed when some thugs opened fire on his mother's car in Chicago the other day. On FaceAche, someone made the (in my view, valid) observation that he considered it strange that people were rioting because a career criminal was probably murdered by another criminal (who happened to be wearing a police uniform at the time), but the same people demonstrating didn't give a toss about the murder of this child.

One lefty twat (I'm ashamed to say a friend of a friend) stated this:
Actually, my IG friend, this is the “systemic” piece that people don’t like to acknowledge, when poor communities have lost social services, have a very small opportunity for a good education, don’t have the luxury of feeling safe, are put in jail for changing their address so their child could go to a better school, or are arrested for having much less weed in their pocket than half of Chatham, then have no chance of getting a job, and so on and so on. Imagine living every day for decades with no opportunity, no chances, and no hope. I can introduce you to young people in NJ who have lived this, and who have actually gotten out, but also many who haven’t. Happy to do that anytime.
A shitload of 'liberals' then piled in, agreeing that to point out the disparity of reaction was racist, and that the fault for the child's death didn't lay with the person who pulled the trigger, but with society.

Seriously: what can you do against that level of stupid? There's no point trying to engage with the retards, and the sodding law won't let me use a flamethrower against them.

Indeed. We clearly see the white page before us. Resting. Doing nothing. While the heroic black letters toil unendingly to send the message dictated to them by their evil overlords. etc. etc. etc.

;)
And most of those evil overlords on this site are probably white! It just gets worse......

Apparently some young kid (20 months old) was killed when some thugs opened fire on his mother's car in Chicago the other day. On FaceAche, someone made the (in my view, valid) observation that he considered it strange that people were rioting because a career criminal was probably murdered by another criminal (who happened to be wearing a police uniform at the time), but the same people demonstrating didn't give a toss about the murder of this child.

A shitload of 'liberals' then piled in, agreeing that to point out the disparity of reaction was racist, and that the fault for the child's death didn't lay with the person who pulled the trigger, but with society.

Seriously: what can you do against that level of stupid? There's no point trying to engage with the retards, and the sodding law won't let me use a flamethrower against them.
Those who claim that the responsibility lies with "society" usually fail to realise that "society" is made up of a whole raft of opposing opinions, ideals, goals and desires, and that they themselves are only saying that because they refuse to take responsibility for anything.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Issi

War Hero
Wouldn't it be refreshing to see-

"Geoff Smith 55, MD of local estate agents commented " Change the words to principal bedroom? Don't be so bloody daft!"

syrup

LE

What will happen if the cops lawyer brings in a load of white criminals who state that the cop used the same choke hold on them and they didn't die?

Latest Threads