Latest snowflake outrage

woger wabbit

War Hero
Sunday one, so what about Tranmere? Well they aren't troubling man utd defence.... And on about man utd not Tranmere all man utd. The bluffing c00t
The same when Newcastle play any one, all about the opposition, nothing about Newcastle play, oops! they may have a point, to my shame I am a Newcastle supporter, taxi! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Turn right immediately after the BP station.
Turn right now.
Why didn't you turn right?
Answer. I thought you meant the next BP station.
!!!! OK turn around and take the next left.
Turn left here.
Drive into the BP station, turn round and turn immediately right.

The driver, who was a Class 1 Radar Tech actually managed that.

My other favourite at a cross roads near Traun Camp.
Turn right here (he turns left).
Army right you idiot.
We were both still drunk from the night before though.
I was once acting as the RTO in the back of a short wheelbase Landy. The SO in the front was an RA Major, who never said a word to the driver. Just pointed Left or Right at the appropriate moment, normally at the last second.

I see the Woke Brigade are now upset at Michael O’Leary for stating a fact:

So they are not bothered about the fact that terrorists are now most likely to be male Muslims, just upset that someone has pointed this out - and pulled the default Race-Card to defend the Religion.

Absolutely ridiculous that we now cannot even talk about a real and serious problem which threatens life and limb in our society, without Liberal Lefty’s getting offended.

Let's all shed a tear (of laughter) for Fiona Onasanya:

Shamed ex-Labour MP Fiona Onasanya moans about lack of ALMOND MILK and 'measly meals like spaghetti hoops' as she tells of month in jail after lying to police to dodge speeding fine
Ex-Labour MP Fiona Onasanya moans about lack of ALMOND MILK in prison

Ex-solicitor has written a book, titled Snakes And Adders, about time in prison
Claimed another inmate shouted 'This ain't Costa' after she asked for almond milk or 'soya if there's no alternatives'
....a lack of almond milk and 'measly meals like Spaghetti hoops' during her time behind bars.

Another former solicitor who is totally out of touch with reality.

The shame of it is that she was born in the UK so we can't export her to Nigeria.

In August 2019 a disciplinary tribunal of the Solicitors Regulation Authority struck Onasanya from the roll of solicitors and ordered her to pay costs of £6,562, after finding that she had "failed to act with integrity", had not "(upheld) the rule of law and proper administration of justice" and had "acted dishonestly

Shamed ex-Labour MP Fiona Onasanya moans about lack of ALMOND MILK and 'measly meals like spaghetti hoops' as she tells of month in jail after lying to police to dodge speeding fine

Claimed another inmate shouted 'This ain't Costa' after she asked for almond milk or 'soya if there's no alternatives'
....a lack of almond milk and 'measly meals like Spaghetti hoops' during her time behind bars.

The shame of it is that she was born in the UK so we can't export her to Nigeria.

In August 2019 a disciplinary tribunal of the Solicitors Regulation Authority struck Onasanya from the roll of solicitors and ordered her to pay costs of £6,562, after finding that she had "failed to act with integrity", had not "(upheld) the rule of law and proper administration of justice" and had "acted dishonestly
Plenty of reviews etc. on her thread, starting at this page https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/labour-mp-charged-with-perverting-course-of-justice.284693/page-267

Hopefully the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 could be amended to enable the proceeds from a book or article written by a convicted criminal to be confiscated.
In her case it may go a little way to recover her court costs.

Awol

LE
According to the BBC, the imminent end of the world is all because the established patriarchy of (white?) young men are putting their entitlement to hedonism before their responsibilities to as yet unborn polar bears.

In other words, stag parties are killing the planet.

GMS.

(Give me strength).

Last year they had special shopping belts for pork products. They only lasted a few months
I used to take large vacuum packed bags of bacon back to my crew in Libya when returning from leave, I used to pack them in the top of my bag and would take them out myself before the border staff searched my kit, no issues and even the occasional shukran.
Magic Kingdom however...…….

Awol

LE
Turn right immediately after the BP station.
Turn right now.
Why didn't you turn right?
Answer. I thought you meant the next BP station.
!!!! OK turn around and take the next left.
Turn left here.
Drive into the BP station, turn round and turn immediately right.

The driver, who was a Class 1 Radar Tech actually managed that.

My other favourite at a cross roads near Traun Camp.
Turn right here (he turns left).
Army right you idiot.
We were both still drunk from the night before though.
I once had a girlfriend who, during her driving test, wrote L and R on the back of her respective hands.

I once had a girlfriend who, during her driving test, wrote L and R on the back of her respective hands.

Did she buy her underwear from C&A as well?

According to the BBC, the imminent end of the world is all because the established patriarchy of (white?) young men are putting their entitlement to hedonism before their responsibilities to as yet unborn polar bears.

In other words, stag parties are killing the planet.

GMS.

(Give me strength).
Can you blame anyone wanting get away from the pathetic Woke saddos in the UK?

Who gives a fleck about Climate-Change - just get pissed with your mates, do things on tour that stay on tour, and have good times to remember.

In 1995, I was at Mombasa airport waiting for a helicopter to get me and a couple of others to HMS Exeter off Mogadishu. The plan was to use US Navy/US Marine Corps aircraft to get us to the ship via USS Big B*stard. and return via another carrier in due course.

The US contingent at Mombasa were located away from the civilian airport buildings, and comprised a hangar or two and assorted US Navy and US Marine Corps personnel. It was quite a lengthy wait, and hot, and we drank plenty of water. Not surprisingly in due course we had a requirement to use the heads ( or head, as the Yanks insisted).

No aircon, and the facilities whiffed a bit. There were the usual little disinfectant blocks in the urinals. It was gratifying, though, to see see that traditional banter was alive and well between the US sailors and marines; a notice over the urinals stated:

"Hey, Jarhead, don't eat the candy!"
Cool story bro. I saw same sign in 5s in Aldershot. Brevity is king.

WTF, BBC radio 4 just had an “article” about how people of a different color, ie not pink ? Are not happy that plasters, yes those things you put on a small cut , wound to stop the bleeding.

Seems some people feel its racist as there are no brown, black, yellow, green ones?

One, last time I looked there were pink and clear ones.

Two , where the fucc will this shit end, OK sir , you broke your arm, at the moment we only have pink or light brown plaster, will you wait for three hours until we get the dark brown plaster. ?

Or go for the natural color of plaster ?

see FZCharlie beat me by 11 mins.

from the link....

Mr Apollon said he was overwhelmed after using a plaster matching his skin tone for the first time, and "holding back tears". It prompted more than 100,000 retweets and comments.

Will they stock plasters in Klingon?
If not, why not???
And what about albinos don't they get their own plaster, or those who are mixed race will be left out as there won't be any half and half plasters

They could just sidestep the whole fiasco and just sell them in blue, food businesses already use blue so no big effort required.
Clear also available.

Latest Threads